~ COMPLETED ~

It's been five years.

I was only fifteen back then when I first wrote these stories about these boys.

Before meeting them, I was lonely and isolated. I was pretty much an empty shell that locked her heart and shut everything out. I don't know how to explain it but, Kuroko no Basket helped me open up to people, make connections and even let me feel that it was okay for me to ask for help sometimes. It's not my first anime but, it was an anime that left an impact on me.

I don't know how to put them into words. But, the anime really made me feel emotions that I didn't know I even have at the time. I'm grateful that I found this anime.

As for writing..

I liked to write but, I didn't know where and what I was suppose to write.

I did write scripts and poems for competitions; some of which actually managed to become an everlasting achievement of mine. But, I wanted more. I wanted more freedom in what I write. I wanted my stories to reach more people and make then happy, curious, motivated, etc.

So, when I discovered Kuroko no Basket I thought, "This is it! I want to write about these characters. I want to show how much I love these characters through my writing."

I hope those feelings that I wanted to convey managed to reach the Reader-chans out there. If I was able to make you smile, laugh and even give you guys a boost of energy with my stories, I'm grateful.

I know that there were times where I went on long hiatus. There were times where I went for months and even a whole year of no updates. But, when I do update, there will always be those who come back and read the stories. Even if it's only one person, I am thankful. A lot of the Reader-chans of this book are pretty silent but, I know they read the one shots and for that, I want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I know that the anime and manga are completed. Thus, there will be no continuation to the story. The hype around the series have also dwindled over the years.

Kuroko no Basket will always be one of my favorites.

But, I have decided that it is time for me to move on and focus on other writing projects.

Thank you to everyone who gave this book a chance.

Thank you to all the characters that had to go through all those one shot plots I wrote.

Thank you.

Everyone.

Thank you.

With this, I hereby declare that this book is COMPLETE!

• • •

As soon as you finished the speech, a big round of applause boomed around you. Your heart clenched in nostalgia as tears stung the corner of your eyes. The sight brought so many memories back.

The Generation of Miracles.

Kagami.

Kuroko.

The Seirin team.

Kaijou.

Shutoku.

Touou.

Yosen.

Rakuzan.

They're all here.

Seeing their proud and smiling faces, you couldn't take it anymore. You reservoir of tears burst yet your smile never left your lips. You bowed in thanks one last time before walking down the stairs and off the stage.

This is your graduation party.

Five years with them.

It felt surreal.

"I'm going to miss you guys."

Kuroko was the first to come up and give you a hug. You cried into his shoulders as the rest of the Generation of Miracles approached you. You hugged him tighter when you felt everyone patting your on the head and shoulder, congratulating you.

"Thank you for loving and supporting us all these years, Y/N."

"Mhm."

Slowly, you let go of him.

You looked around at each of the faces looking back at you.

You're going to miss them so much.

After hugging and saying your good-bye to everyone, the grand door opened and they all lined up on either sides of it.

You squared your shoulders and wiped your tears as you took confident strides one after another.

With eyes closed, you walked passed the door.

Into a new world.

And many more years of new adventures.

Thank you.
_________________________________________

Officially completed:
[17/10/2020]

~kimmie_ryren

Update:
I umm.. Made a 2nd KNB one shot book??
I will only be updating that one if I get a request.
So~ feel free to request whenver!
(slow progress though cuz i'm in uni)