Kagami ~ I Know ~

My AU specialty is back! But, no vampires this time, okay~ I got the inspiration to write this when I was arranging the old DVDs at home. It was a pretty good movie.

Has any anyone watched 'Eragon' before? I love this dragon rider thing, you know haha..

[Evil brother's name = (E/B/N)]

_______________________________________________

18. Kagami Taiga
~ I Know ~

Dragon Rider AU

You glared at the man standing in front of you. He has cornered you to the edge of the dark tower. You could barely make out his face. A face you once adored as the one person who always protected you. Unfortunately, it was now enveloped by decaying darkness. He was no longer the brother you knew. Only a step back and you would plunge into the flames of death below.

"It's not too late, [Firstname] .. Kneel down and beg for mercy. I may spare your precious life, sister." (E/B/N) smirked at you.

"I rather die than kneel down to you! You killed our parents and razed half of the kingdom. You are no brother to me.." you gripped your bow in hand. You had nothing left in you other than hatred towards (E/B/N). The kingdom you royal family have did their best to grow was destroyed by its own heir to the throne.

"Well, I wouldn't have to deal much of you then. The dragon boy is much too occupied to save his little princess now, is he?" He raised his hand towards you.

Dark shadows enveloped him. You knew he was about to blast you with the soul eating spirits he unleashed upon the kingdom. The same way he used to kill your parents. You only had one arrow left. The sacred arrow of the elder tree. You had one last chance to kill him. But, the impact could take both your life and his. You closed your eyes, gathering all the strength and spirit left in you. You were shaking. Images of your parents and the people of the kingdom flashed in your mind. Kagami's warm fingers intertwined with yours in the beautiful memories you shared. Tears welled up at the corner of your eyes.

.

.

.

"Oi, [Firstname] .. You'll fall off that cliff if you sit there,"Kagami warned. His red dragon followed him from behind. It blew a soft warm breeze towards you. You just giggled at Kagami's worried expression.

"No 'princess' when it's just you and me, huh.. Mighty Dragon Rider~" You stood amd walked towards him teasingly.

"The king will kill me if anything happens to you, idiot.." He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close against his chest. He didn't have his armor on at the time so, his muscular build was easily felt under his thin layer of clothing.

You hummed at the statement as you buried your face against his chest. You still wonder how many scars he has from all the battles he won. He kissed the top of your head lovingly. You smiled because it made you remember how uneasy he was when you first discovered your feelings towards each other.

He had many difficulties in showing his affection towards you. He is a warrior with no experience in love after all.

"Hmm, if I do fall off a cliff, what would you do?" you asked, your eyes glinting curiously.

"I would catch you, of course.." he whispered. He still acts shyly even when it's just the two of you.

"Really now~"

With that, you pulled yourself away from him and ran offthe edge of the cliff. You let the wind gush upwards as your body was pulled down to the rushing river below.

"[Firstname]!" Kagami exclaimed.

Galathil roared as Kagami swiftly mounted him. They were airborne in seconds. Then, they flew down after the falling princess.

.

.

.

.

.

You opened your eyes and smiled. Yoy were so happy to know how much Kagami loved you. You aimed the arrow at (E/B/N). Your weapon as well as your whole body glowed in a radiant light, repelling the evil the shadow surrounding you. You chanted the ancient spell under your breath.

"DIE!" (E/B/N) shouted and the evil spirits darted towards you.

You released the arrow. It wad as if it all happened slowly. All sounds were muted as arrow hit your brother's forehead followed by a blinding light. He growled and shouted as death snatched hid life away. The tower started to crumble with the death of the dark lord.

You fell off the edge as fatigue took over. Your body was covered in wounds. You cloed your eyes in acceptance to your faith. You whispered the only name you uad in mind.

"Kagami.."

Kagami quickly looked upwards. The enemies have already fallen by his sword and the power of his dragon, Galathil. Their minds were in synchronisation as Galathil flew powerfully upwards. Kagami caught you in his arms just in time. He wrapped his arms protectively around you.

"You're one crazy princess, [Firstname]. You could've fallen to your death, idiot!" he scolded. Galathil flew away from the battlefield. The army was also retreating. The kingdom won against the dark. It was time to return home.

"Like you never said that before, Dragon Rider.. Thank you," you said softly. "I knew you would always catch me.."

Kagami blushed at those words. He would do anything to keep you safe. Now, the new kingdom awaits. He will be by your side no matter what. He pressed his lips passionately against yours just before you drifted to a tranquil sleep. You knew, that Kagami will never leave you.

May glory return to our kingdom, Kagami..

~End
___________________________________________________

~kimmie_ryren

Kuroko No Basket [Miracles And Love]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें