Aomine Daiki ~ Ex ~ Part 2

Second part of @animeefanficss request!

Hope you enjoy~~ 💞💞

Sorry if the plot isn't the same as you wanted 😅😅 I just let the flow take me here.

Also, you guys asked for a happy ending so.. I divided the endings to 2 alternatives 😊

________________________________________________

40. Aomine Daiki
                ~ Ex ~ Part 2

You're usually a very patient person. Even when you're head strong, stubborn and bold most of the times.. You can still remain patient about most situations.

You were patient when Aomine first asked you out, knowing that he was still not able to move on from his ex-girlfriend. You didn't force him to forget her. You didn't force him to talk about her because you knew, that within those distant eyes.. You only owned a small ratio of his heart while the rest still belonged to her.

You gave him plenty of time to move on. You did your best to show him that you are not the same as his ex lover. Every little thing you did for him, you did all that sincerely because you have already fallen for him long before he even knew you existed. Although you are not the girly type, you certainly have a soft side for him. You have been patient.

Patient!

But, you can't take it anymore!

That night when you heard him cry in his sleep, begging for (Girl's Name) to not leave him.. You refused to be touched by his hands!

"Aomine," you almost scowled.

His eyes shocked to hear you using his surname.

"I gave you my everything. A year back, I gave you my first time. Why?" You clenched your fists. "Because you told me that you love me. That you will take care of me no matter what. It was hard to believe at first. Knowing that you have been obsessing over her all those years. But, you proved it to me. In many ways and that made me love you more than I already did."

"(Firstname), what's going on? I mean-"

"You were dreaming of her, Aomine."

His eyes widened! He was absolutely terrified.

"It was a mistake! I'm sorry. I-I couldn't control that.. You know it!"

"I've put up with that for four years, Aomine! Even after we did it for the first time, when I truly believed that your heart was finally filled by me.. You still kept saying her name in your sleep!"

"(Firstname).."

"Then.. You stopped saying her name some time after that. So, I thought.. Maybe it was happening slowly. I continued to love you. But, now!" You raised your voice. You can't hold in your anger anymore. You wanted to tell him all this before. But, the very few times where you try to talk to him about his past, he would avoid the conversation. At long last, you decided that it was best to let him take his time. To be at his own pace. But.. Nothing changed!

"I can't be this close to you right now," you sighed, your breath ragged from trying not to yell at him at full power.

You didn't even know what to say to him anymore. At that moment, all you could see was a hollow soul. He just stood there at the edge of the bed. His navy blue eyes staring back at you. His lips, unable to come up with anything to say to you.

You understood what that meant.

Whenever he's silent, it means that there is truth to whatever you have said just now.