Himuro ~Cat Situation~

I totally forgot about this! Sorry for delaying this request for almost half a year (I got this last year actually). Before you start reading, please forgive me if this one shot isn't exactly as you wanted because I had to make some changes to get the flow going in my head. Either way, I hope you guys enjoy this!

Dedicated to:
UcelloLuca

Luca-chan! I finally wrote the request you wanted last year. Sorry that this is so late. 😅😅

______________________________________________

29. Himuro Tatsuya
              ~Cat Situation~

Himuro groaned when his cellphone suddenly ringed. He reached for it on the bedside table with his eyes still closed. He just got home from training camp the day before and he was more than exhausted. If the one calling happens to be Murasakibara, asking him to go candy-shopping with him, he would have to decline.

"Hello.." Himuro greeted weakly into his phone, not even checking who the caller was.

"He-Hello, Tatsuya.." His eyes shot open when he heard the panic in your voice.

"(Firstname), what's wrong?" he sat up and swinged his legs off the bed. He put one elbow on his knee as he waited for your answer.

"O-Of c-course, I'm okay!" That tsundere responce didn't amuse him this time. He was dead worried since he knows that you were almost hit by a car the other day.

"Please, tell me what's wrong (Firstname).. You wouldn't be calling this early in the morning unless it's important. I know you.." Himuro was serious.

"J-Just come over quickly. But, I-It's not like I'm scared or anything!"

As soon as you said that, he hung up and got washed up. He didn't bother to take a shower because he wanted to get to your house as soon as possible. He threw on a pair of black pants, a shirt and snatched a jacket off the coat hanger on the way out of his house.

You on the other hand, sat silently on your couch at home. You were wrapped in your comforter, hugging your knees close to your chest.

Not long later, the door slammed open revealing a sweaty and panic striken Himuro. He quickly took off his shoes and went over to you in the living room. He went in front of you and held both your shoulders.

"(Firstname).. What happened?" He asked between his pants. You kept silent and wrapped the comforter tighter around your body. He tried to look into your eyes but, your whole body was hidden by the comforter - head to toe.

He took a seat next to you. He slowly pulled on the comforter but, you were quick to inch away from him.

"Don't!" You panicked.

"Why are you hiding in there?" Himuro frowned, still tugging the comforter. "Did someone hurt you?"

"No.."

"(Firstname), I can't help you if you don't tell me what's wrong," he said softly. "Come out of there, please."

He leaned his face in front of you. You lifted you head a bit to look at him. He had his gentle smile on his lips. His eyes showed much concern and care. His hand patted you head lovingly as if to say that it was alright to show him what's wrong. You hesitantly let go of the comforter, letting him tug it off you and revealing you head.

Silence.

"Don't stare, baka!" You pushed his face away when you noticed him staring at your ear. Well, Neko ears to be precise.