Seirin Team ~Maid's Outfit~

What if the Seirin team saw you in a maid uniform

~♥~

You scrutinized the maid uniform in front of you. Then, glared at the girl with teary eyes beside you.

"Seriously?"

"Ah, gomen ne~ Y/N-chan!!!" she dramatically knelt down and started bowing over and over again.

Your shift for your class was over and you decided to check up on the Sewing Club since your best friend is in that club. They were going to hold a fashion show. BFF/N is one of the designers. All you wanted to do was give some moral support but, you did not expect to be begged into wearing a maid's outfit!!

"What the fudge is THIS THING?!"

"A maid's uniform?" BFF/N played with her index fingers, knowing that you were going to scold her.

"EXACTLY! You know I hate anything frilly and girly! Plus this thing comes with a freaking SKIRT!" you scolded her while pointing at the outfit as if it was a disgusting monster.

"WAHHHH!! Please don't get mad, F/N-chan! G/N-chan got period pains and had to stay at home. I don't know who else to ask," she cried while hugging your legs. You sighed, giving her an emotionless face. You best friend is known for being so extra and sort of a cry baby. " Pleaseeeeee........ President will scold me! The show will start soon.."

You glared at the outfit. You have 6 older brothers and you're used to using their hand-me-down clothes so, you never wore skirts. Except for school uniforms, of course. Even then, you would use shorts under your skirt.

"Just this once, okay.." You gave up.

"Really?!" BFF/N lighted up and bolted to give you a hug. "THANK YOU!"

You rolled your eyes.

"Sure.."

The show started and its sort of an anual thing for the Sewing Club to do during the cultural festical so, everyone was excited to watch. The clothes varied from cute to traditional to formal and such. All were designed beautifully with a splash of the Sewing Club's own creativity.

The Seirin's Basketball team were among the crowd.

Then, it was your turn..

At least, all the times you and BFF/N played models when you were little, with her being the runway coach didn't go to waste.

The first one to notice was Koganei!

"I-Isn't that L/N-chan?!" he jawdropped!

Mitobe, Izuki, Furihata, Kawahara and Fukuda's face all went red! It felt different! All this time, they were used to seeing their basketball club manager being all boyish and NEVER wears a skirt other than her school uniform. If possible, she'd rather just wear the boys' uniform instead.

Yet, there you were.. In cute frilly maid's outfit. It was somewhat sexy to them.

You stopped at the end of the make shift runway and did a few poses to show the design.

One of them, you had to tuck a purposely loose stray hair behind your ear while smiling at the audience.

"Holy shit, she's.. She's..." Izuki was at lost.

"SEXY!!" they all cheered in unison. Koganei might even have a nosebleed. Scratch that! They all had a nosebleed.

Weirdly, Hyuga and Kiyoshi were silent.

Riko sweatdropped at the other's antics but, it was weird for these two to be silent. She knew that Kiyoshi was at least, decently pure in mind in some ways but, Hyuga?

"Ne, Hyuga-kun.. Wh-"

She gapped.

Hyuga's glasses were cracked and clouded. He had his hands on his chest as if he was having a heart attack. Let's not forget the blush, guys..

As for Kiyoshi..

He was just staring, his face all red. I think he's with Kami-sama now.

The only ones not there were the first year duo.

When you were finally able to cat walk back behind stage where you almost wanted to rip the whole attire apart!

BFF/N came leaping towards you with a bone crushing hug.

"THANK YOUU FOR SAVING US, F/N-CHANNNN!? I LOVE YOUUUU!!" she was weeping from tears of joy, making everyone give her a weird look.

"Y-Yeah.." You peeled her off your torso. "You owe a whole month of Maji Burger.."

"A whole month?!"

"I'm going to change.."

"Eh, but we haven't taken pictures yet!"

"Take a photo and we're not best friends anymore!" You glared at her with flames bursting all over your body. You gave her the ' I'm gonna keep my eye on you' sign with your hand.

"Hidoi!" She went to hide behind a rack of clothes.

You didn't mind her and just went to the nearest washroom. There was nowhere to change backstage. Even if there were, you were worried that you might be forced into wearing anything else.

The hallway was pretty empty thanks to the fashion show. Practically all the students were there to watch.

You hugged your bag against your chest while taking long strides towards the washroom.

"Hello, L/N-san.."

"Yo, L/N.."

"Hi, Kuroko-kun and Kagami-kun.."

You were too embarassed to even look up. You knew it would get more awkward if you try to talk to them. So, you made a run for it!

You went away leaving puffs of smoke behind you and two very confused boys.

"W-Was she always that hot?" Kagami commented. His face all red.

"Were you always a pervert?" Kuroko asked back.

"Am not!"

During the next basketball training session..

"L/N!! PLEASE WEAR A SKIRT MORE OFTEN!!" The boys of the Seirin Team bowed to you and Koganei presented you with a skirt.

You popped a nerve.

"YOU LOT OF PERVERTS!!"

After giving them all a hard slap, Riko had to restrain you from proceeding to commit murder.

"Why was I slapped?" Kuroko asked in chibi form, his face all pale and wide eyed.

The only one who knew nothing and wanted no part of the who issue was Tsuchida. Lucky guy, already has a girlfriend.

____________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed!

~kimmie_ryren