Akashi ~ My Empress ~

Hmm . . What do I have to say about him? I can't be sure but, this one shot is a lot sexier than the others. Anyway, waste no time!

Warning: I will not take responsibility of your nosebleeds. Coz . . I'll be dealing with my own nose bleed . . LOL . . !!

________________________________________________

6. Akashi Seijurou
~ My Empress ~

The last thing you saw was Akashi raising his sword and the army cheered. The battle was over . . Then, a sharp pain attacked the back of your right shoulder and the taste of blood entered your mouth. You felt you body go numb and you blacked out. You gasped for air but, the air refused to enter your lungs.

Then, it was all faded sounds and voices calling out to you. You felt two strong arms enveloping you.

Now, you are here . . In a dim lighted army tent. Your armer was taken off.

"Akashi-sama, the medics will arrive shortly. There is no need for you to tend to her on your own . ." one of the soldiers said.

"Are you disobeying me? I know best of what must be done. Let no one enter this tent. That's an order!" Akashi said icily.

After that, you heard the tent being emptied. Everything was blurred. You saw flashes of Akashi's red hair and his beautiful heterocromatic eyes. You felt his strong arms pulling you gently into a sitting position. He sat behind you with his hands on your shoulders. You felt his lips tracing butterfly kisses on your left shoulder before he whispered in your ear. He pulled your clothes slightly off you shoulders to get a good view of the wound.

"It will be alright, [first name]. I'm going to open the wound . ." Then, the feeling of a sharp hot blade cutting open the wound on your right shoulder pierced you. You reached for Akashi's hand on your shoulder. He was trembling . . It couldn't be. He's not afraid, is he? No, he's afraid of losing you. Your body was still numb by the poisoned arrow that hit you.

His hands returned to both sides of your shoulders. His lips pressed against the wound and he sucked the poison out. Everything around you was fuzzy. His lips left your shoulder and you heard him spit the poison out into a basin. His lips returned to your shoulder as soon as it left. You struggled to stay awake. You gathered all your strength to hold onto Akashi's hand on your left shoulder. The only thing that kept you awake was the warmth of his hands and his body so close to you. You gritted you teeth by the pain of the wound and poison trying to spread into your body.

Akashi tenderly rubbed circles on your shoulders with his thumbs. After an hour, all the poison was successfully sucked out from the wound. It didn't spead into your body.

"Akashi-sama . ." your voice was barely audible. Akashi was stitching your wound. He was careful not to cause any pain on the wound.

He kissed your temple before saying softly, "Didn't you promise to call me by my given name when it's just the two of us? You're not keeping your promise . ."

You could imagine him frowning as he continued to stitch your wound. You have worked at the palace ever since you were a child until one day, Akashi chose you to be his personal medic. You were taken into training. For a lady, you showed great progress. There wasn't much treatment to be done since Akashi rarely gets any wounds from his battles.

You grew up together and your bond grew to more than just childhood friends. You fell in love . .

But, you were always haunted by your fear of anyone finding out about your relationship. He is the emperor. You are a commoner. The ranks between you and Akashi made you go distant from him. Without realising, you were crying.

"Seijurou . ."

"Yes, I am here . . [Firstname]," he answered.

"Thank you, for saving me . ." you said between tears. He was done stitching your wound.

"That is not the only reason you are crying," he hugged your waist from behind, his head resting on the back of your neck.

"Seijurou, I love you . ." you felt him smile against your neck.

"I always know that, [Firstname]. I always have . . Does our ranks mean that much when I am madly in love with you?" You gasped as he kissed your neck.

"You are mine and that is all that matters. You are my empress . ." his voice was so soft.

He's different when he's only with you. He's not the strict, empowering emperor as he is with other people. He's your loving and protective Seijurou.

He hugged your waist tighter. Well, he's also possesive.

You felt calm in his arms. A fatique dragged you into sleep, you heard him say, "Marry me, [Firstname] . ."

~End

________________________________________________

Umm.. Well, that was kind of hot??
Don't know what to say.