Kise ~ I'll Miss You ~

I realised that I kind of neglected this bubbly blonde dude.. So, here's to all the Kise lovers out there..! Go ahead and jump into his arms~

This one is pretty sexual so, umm.. Beware.. (?)
_____________________________________________

16. Kise Ryouta
~ I'll Miss You ~

You searched your closet for the rest of the casual clothes you needed. You took a few that you liked and threw them on the bed where your suitcase was lying open. You hummed a tune that you found catchie as you tried your best not to turn to Kise. He had his puppy dog eyes look on. A pout was also visible on his handsome face. You walked over to your drawers to make sure your passport and other documents are safe. Kise kept following you like a lost puppy, afraid that he would lose sight of you.

You sat at your shared bed to continue folding your clothes. Kise stood in front of you with his puppy eyes still intact. You glared at your blonde boyfriend only to receive a bear hug from him.

"WAHHH..!!! [Firstname]-cchi.. Why do you have to leave?" he cried a bit muffled by your shirt.

"It's only for a month, Ryouta.. I need to visit my aunt there and help her watch the house while she's in the hospital," you said, trying hard not to lose your cool. It clenched your heart when he's being like this.

"But, you could ask someone else in your family to help, right?" he hugged you tighter. If you haven't gotten used to his clingy behaviour, you could've suffocated.

"I already asked everyone but, it seems that there all too busy. Besides, I'm on Summer vacation.." you explained with calm.

"Then, I'll go with you~"

"No."

"Why?" Kise fake cries.

"You have an important photoshoot for the rest of the month, remember? I don't want you to lose such an upportunity. Even if I'm away, I'll still support you no matter what.." you pulled away from him slightly and cupped his cheeks. You pulled his perfect model cheeks lightly.

"And why New Zealand?" he pouts at the fact that you will be spending a whole month away from him on the other side of the world.

"Coz my aunt lives there."

He let out a frustrated whine before sitting next to you. He pouted even more making him look like a duck or something. You giggled at his expression and leaned your head on his shoulder. You understand why he was so upset. He wanted to spend time with you. He would get really stressed out due to his demanding career. You are his source of calm and happiness. Having you so far away from him made him feel lonely.

Kise suddenly wrapped one arm around your waist and used the other to pull your leg over his lap so that you were straddling him. He pulled you closer until your forehead knocked against his.

"Ryouta.. You know that I'll miss you too, right?" you said with tears at the corner of your eyes. You can't explain how many times you've almost cried. But, you didn't want Kise to see you cry. It would only make it harder for him to let you leave.

"[Firstname]-cchi.." He pressed his soft lips against yours as his large hands cupped your cheeks.

You returned the kiss passionately as your delicate fingers weave through his blonde hair. The kiss grew more heated when his hand found its way into your shirt and rubbed your sides and back. You let out a gasp that gave Kise access to your mouth. His moist tongue glided along your lower lip before darting into your mouth. He pulled you closer as your tongues battled against each other for dominance. Of course, he gained the upperhand.

You both parted, panting for air. Kise trailed his lips along your jawline. He expertly unbuttoned your blouse, exposing your shoulders. He dusted light kisses down your neck to shoulder before attaching his lips to your collarbone. You gave out a moan when he started sucking and biting your skin. You felt the sense of longing Kise gave with every move he made. He bit your skin one last time, drawing blood. You flinched at the sudden pain but, Kise quickly eased it with his tongue.

"Sorry, [Firstname]-cchi.. Did I hurt you?" he asked worriedly.

You gave a smile and shook your head. He smiled in relief. "But, I don't know what my aunt will say about this.

A large purple mark was visible just below your left collarbone. It would take weeks to fade and you were going to leave for New Zealand the very next day.

"That will keep guys away from you.. Hmmm.." He eyed your neck mischievously. "Maybe I should do more on your neck~"

You flinched at the statement. Kise chuckled at your expression. "It's okay.. I won't do it if you're not comfortable with it.."

You hugged his neck, pulling him close. He returned the embrace by wrapping his arms around your waist once more.

"I'll be back before you know it. So, don't worry, okay~" you assured him.

He exhaled against your neck before replying, "I'm going to miss you so much, [Firstname]-cchi.."

"I'll miss you too, Ryouta.."

~End

_______________________________________________

Did anyone out there actually thought this was going to be a lemon..??? Hahahaha

Anyway, vote if you want more sexiness in my one shots.. And, to Luca-chan, I'm sorry that I'm taking longer than expected to work on your request. I already wrote it and I only need to type it now~ this on was actually prewritten since a week ago.

By the way, this book is now over 800 reads..!!!! Kyaaahhhhh... I'm going to do my best so that it reaches 1K reads, minna-san. So, I'm needing all the support I can get. *salute* See ya~

~kimmie_ryren