What If #3 [Part 2]

Finally updated! 💞

Requested by Arcanic_Prince

_____________________________________________________

What if child GOM + child Kagami x child Reader-chan had an accidental first kiss in kindergarten?

Kuroko

Your tiny fingers hovered over the crayons one by one, not able to decide what colour to choose. More specifically, you didn't know what colour to use to colour the flowers on your drawing. You pouted to yourself.

"Ne, Tetsu-chan.. What colour should I use for the flowers?" you asked your close friend and neighbour Kuroko. No answer. You looked to your left and saw that he wasn't in his seat.

That only made you pout even more because you thought he went to the washroom without telling you.

Then, a tap surprised you from behind.

"Rainbows.."

"Eh?"

Knowing that soft monotonous voice, you turned your head to scold him for leaving you alone. But, the scolding never happened. Instead, you were steaming from the top of your head! Kuroko was also speechless as your lips were still gently pressing on the corner of his lips.

"(Firstname)-chan?"

"Wahhh!!!" You tumbled back and fell of your chair when the teacher came.

"(Firstname)-chan, Tetsuya-chan. Are your drawings finished yet?" the teacher gave a gentle smile, excited to see her tiny students' drawings.

Well, the two of you didn't answer.

You two just kinda fainted there for a bit.

Thankfully, your seats were at the back of the class and the other kids were too busy gathering around the teacher to notice the accidental kiss.

When you started dating for real in high school, you almost cried because..

"We already kissed 😭 b-but, Tetsu-chan didn't like me at the time. I'm sorry.."

Kuroko found that cute though. Lucky you~

Midorima
Midorima found you quite annoying back in kindergarden. Well, maybe he still does up to this day. Or at least, that's what he says. In contrast to his tsundere personality, you on the other hand have this bubbly and energetic vibe. Midorima just calls you loud in annoying. That didn't stop you from being friends with him though.

On a particular day, you somehow managed to get his nose out of his book and drag him along to play tag. It wasn't surprising that he immediately was 'it'.

Fuming, because you were the one who tagged him, he chased you around as fast as he could.

"Shintarou! You slowpoke!" you giggled as you easily ran away from him.

"Idiot! Get over here!"

"No!"

He was so focused on chasing you that he ignored the other kids completely. They all sweatdropped as they just sat on the edge of the field, watching your 'lovers quarrel'.

Motivated to further tease Midorima, you turned towards him and started running backwards! Still he wasn't able to catch you.

Then, you tripped. Classic stuff there! You fell backwards and Midorima who was too angry to stop running, fell forward. Neither of you might have noticed it but, besides the big bump on both your foreheads and your muscles aching from all the running, therr was a small moment where your lips actually touched.

"Oi, Shintarou?! You're not dead are you?"

Murasakibara
You and Murasakibara didn't really get along in kindergarden. The biggest reason would be, both of you love sweets. Isn't that suppose to make you two get along? Nope!

You both love sweets and actually had a habit of taking one another's candy! Plus, if you battled it out when it comes to asking for seconds during lunch.

It was all a big mess amd chaos. So, your teacher decided to find a way to make you get along.

You and Murasakibara just so happens to sit at the same desk group. During lunch, you were fighting because you snatched each other's chocolate bar. Your teacher switched your cups before she calmed you both down.

Still glaring at each other, you drank the water from the cups. Then, the teacher patted your shoulders and said, "Ah, an indirect kiss!"

"Hah?!" you and Murasakibara exclaimed.

"See? Your cups are switched!" True, they were different colors.

Well, it didn't make you guys get along but, at least~ hmm..

"Get along now, if you wanna get married~" cooed the teacher. I'm not sure if a teacher is even allowed to do this stuff.

Kagami
Back in kindergarden, you and Kagami barely knew each other. But, somehow.. The teacher managed to get you two to play the main characters in a play.

Just the classic Snow White.

Of course, being kids, the teachers didn't tell Kagami to actually kiss you. He just had to give you 'a magic potion' to wake you up.

Things went well, most of the time.

But, who knew Kagami could get stage fright. He shivered and fumbled with all his lines.

During the last scene, where the prince has to wake up Snow White, he was so nervous that he couldn't remember his lines!

You peeked with one eye open and sweatdropped at how he even struggle to open the cap of the small bottle he was holding!

"Thi-This.. U-Umm.. Thing.."

"Potion.." you whispered. "You're suppose to say potion, baka.."

"I know that! Shut up!" Kagami whispered back but, it was obvious from the audiences' point of view that you were fighting on stage.

He finally managed to open the bottle. But, oops.. Clumsy nervous fingers. The bottle slipped and the content fell on the floor. He rushed to pick it up.

You popped a nerve and sat up. "Oi, what are you doing?"

Gasps and chuckles were heard from the seats.

Kagami grabbed the bottle and faced you again.

Who knew the content of the bottle (which was juice) could be so slippery.

Kagami slipped!

And recorded by many parents and even teachers.. There goes your first kiss! On stage too! Bravo!

Not really romantic when you go and yell at each other right afterwards though.
_

__________________________________________________________

Hi! Kimmie here~

Ah, I honestly have no excuse for not updating lately 😢 I'm so sorry. I just didn't have the writer vibes in me for a while now and you know me. I refuse to let you guys down with an half-hearted piece of work.

I'm so sorry if this What If isn't so good. My writing has gotten all rusty! (╥﹏╥)

~kimmie_ryren