What if #3

Hi, everyone! Kimmie is back 💞💞 For now, I guess. But, I'll talk about that later. The important part is that I will be getting back on track with the requests 😘😘

How you enjoy~

Requested by MettatonicKnight

Sorry it took me so long 😫

______________________________________________________

What if child GOM + child Kagami x child Reader-chan had an accidental first kiss in kindergarten?

Akashi
Little you and Akashi were looking at the books in the Akashi mansion's library. It was a huge room full of wall height shelves. There was actually a section with children books which was close to the door but, you got bored of those because you've finished reading them all after all the visits you had to Akashi's mansion.

Now, the two of you were just walking around the library aimlessly - yet hoping for something interesting to catch your eyes.

"Ne, Sei-chan.." You tugged on his pristine white shirt. Even as a child, he's very well groomed.

"What is it, (Firstname)?" he asked as he looked back at you.

"What's that big book over there?" You pointed at the gigantic book placed on a table at the back of the library.

"Ah, that'a the world atlas book.." He smiled, before taking your hand and leading you towards the book.

"Ataaa.. What?"

"A book of maps.."

"You mean, we can see different countries too?"

Akashi nodded, the excitement evident in his eyes. But, you managed to beat him to it. You jumped on the chair and then clambered onto the table. For a kindergartener, it was actually pretty high from the floor.

"Sei-chan, let's carry this onto the floor!" You beamed him a smile.

"Ah, (Firstname).. Wait."

But, you weren't listening. You were already in the middle of trying to carry the book of the table. It was no easy job when it was almost the same height as you.

"Hmmmmmm.. Why won't it budge!"

"(Firstname), careful.." Akashi tried to stop you.

But, danger already pulled its trigger.

You toppled over due to inersia when you somehow managed to move the book for about an inch.

Akashi did his best to catch you on time.

He did but, he was pushed onto the floor by your weight.

It was hard to know what happened but, the next thing you knew was.. Your face was so close to each other and... And.. AND!

Akashi pulled back, surprised and clueless to what just happened.

You got off him and started crying.

"Ah, (Firstname)! Are you okay? Your lips is bleeding.." Akashi hugged you, not knowing what to do since he was just a child as you were.