Haizaki ~Dangerous Woman~

Dedicated to:
SkydrgnBa0zi, EXO-L_ARMY, and my Onee-chan Michelle! (Gomen, sis.. I forgot your username)

👆 I missed you guys!! 😭😭
____________________________________________

24. Haizaki Shogo
              ~Dangerous Woman~

The lines of ladies and men in charming fancy attires flowed into the ballroom. On the top stairs is no other than the georgous queen of the night yourself, [Firstname]. Being the daughter if a famous mafia boss has made you the bold and powerful woman you are. Of course, many suitors has come to ask for your hand. Your beauty, charm and intelligence and power is undeniable. You are next in line as the leader of the clan after all.

This occasion was specifically held for your 18th birthday, young lady. Another chance given to the sons of the branch sections of the mafia to try their luck in catching your heart.

A young man with silvery hair made eye contact with you as you gracefully walked down the stairs. One leg after the other in a cat walk that puts even the best models to shame. The high split at the side of your skirt revealed your elegant long legs. Your defined yet still feminine thigh muscles portrayed how well trained you are in the business. That along with your red lips and slender figure could make men drop to their knees. A single look of your electric sharp eyes could mesmerise the hearts of men.

"I see guys are oogling at you everywhere tonight, [Firstname]," Haizaki smirked before taking your hand and kissing the back of your hand.

"What can I say, Haizaki Shogo~" You pulled yourself closer to Haizaki's body. Your seductive voice whispered, "Men these days love dangerous women.."

He wrapped his arms around your waist. You let your thigh touch against his leg. His smirk grew wider when he felt the cold iron surface of the gun that you hid under the skirt of your low cut dress.

"I love ladies with guns.."

"I love men with desire~" you cooed into his ear. You gave a small laugh before pulling yourself away from him.

You turned your back towards him. His eyes were glued to the sexy sways of your hips. You took your seat next to your father and crossed your legs. The guests started to present their gifts to you one by one. Some of the men did their best to impress you but, your eyes were focused on the man with silver hair at the back.

"Have you found anyone promising?" your father asked in his usual proud air.

"Perhaps so.. Someone has caught my attention," you answered without looking away from Haizaki.

"I hope you choose wisely. Your marriage will determine the future of the clan. Do not disappoint, [Firstname].."

"Hmm, marriage might not come so soon, father. But, you know thay my judgements have never been wrong.."

After the gifts were presented, the guests took their places for the feast. You were uninterested in petty talks from unknown men, so you decided to excuse yourself from the event. It's your birthday. You may do whatever you like.

On the way out of the room, you passed behind Haizaki. You mischievously ran your finger across his back. He quickly took the hint and excused himself. He followed you into the empty hallways towards the East wing of the mansion.

He took hold of your hand and trapped you against the wall. You unbuttoned one of the buttons of his shirt and traced your finger along his neck down to his collarbones. He let out a groan. You escaped his hold and led the way to an empty bedroom.