Takao ~ Tsundere Cuteness ~

Hmm, Takao is bae~

I usually imagine a girl version of Takao whenever I do a one shot for Midorima. Haha~ so, let's get this Takao x Tsundere!Reader one shot going..!! Enjoy~

This is dedicated to UcelloLuca

______________________________________________

17. Takao Kazunari x Tsundere!Reader
           ~ Tsundere Cuteness ~

The bell that marked the end of school session was heard throughout the whole school grounds. After the whole class said thank you to the teacher, you started putting your belongings into your bag. Lastly, you hitched your glasses up the bridge of your nose using your fingers.

Then.. You heard soft snores from behind you. You took a quick glance behind you to see Takao drooling on his notebook. You sighed at the way he goes through the day so carefree. Hw suddenly groaned in his sleep. Not wanting him to notice yoy staring, you quickly averted your eyes.

Meanwhile, your green haired cousin slash neighbour was already on his way to the door.

"You're leaving him behind?" you asked, knowing how Takao is always together with Midorima.

"I need to go home early." He he hitched his glasses up. Geez, cousins, neighbours and even the same habit. Thank God, you didn't have the same features!

"If you care about him so much, you wake him up.." With that, Midorima just passed by without saying anything else. He didn't even give you enough time to come up with any of your tsundere come backs. Bingo! That's right.. Another similarity you share with your first cousin is that major tsundere cuteness of yours.

You blushed madly and took a glance at Takao. You can already imagine his teasing voice filling the whole classroom if you wake him up.

You stood by the door. You clenched the eraser in your hand. Takao was still sleeping and his drool on his notebook was probably the size of the world map by now. Okay, not really but, seriously though. He drooled a lot!

Target set! You threw the eraser at full force. Bullseye! It hit his forehead and knocked him awake. His eyes shot open in surprise plus, confusion. He probably thought the teacher was the one who threw it. You on the other hand made a run for it! He was still pretty drowsy so, he rubbed his forehead, noticing the eraser stcicking on it.

You were running until you reached the grocery store. You then remembered that you had to buy some groceries since you lived alone. You were still blushing from earlier. You kind of regret throwing the eraser at Takao. But, you didn't want to risk too much interaction with the hawk eye. You took your time buying groceries before continuing your walk home. You took the road that passed by the park.

"Meoww~" you stopped in you track. You looked back to see a kitten in a box near the trash cans.

"Umm.. Hi.." you said to the little kitty. You knelt down femininely in front of the box and put your groceries on the ground next to you. You touched her head with you index finger. It meowed and rubbed her head against your hand. You smiled at the cuteness.

"Your smile is really cute, [Firstname]-chan.." You heard a familiar voice. You looked up to see Takao staring at you from the side of the road with his bike. He gave you a closed eyes smile.

"Takao?! W-What are you d-doing here?" you stuttered. You stood up and inched away from the cute kitten, your arms crossed. "It's not that I care though!"

You were blushing wildly. You didn't even know why?!! Wait.. Yupp, you threw an eraser in his face earlier! The kitten jumped out of the box and went closer to you. She rubbed her head against your leg. She meowed again showing her cute eyes at you. You restrained yourself from hugging her and squel about how cute she is.

"Hahaha~" Takao chuckled at your cuteness. He left his bicycle at the side of the road, making sure it doesn't fall over. He made his way to you and picked up the kitten at your feet.

"She likes you, [Firstname]-chan!" He tickles the kitten's stomach playfully.

"It's not what you think!"

"Eh?" A question mark appeared on top Takao's head.

"I wasn't thinking about taking he home or anything! I just saw her anc thought how cruel the past owner is! I mean, I mean.. It's not like I care much. I don't care at all. W-Why a-are you h-here anyway? Y-You were suppose t-to go straight home when I woke you up.." you kept on rambling about this and that.

Takao paid attention to only half of it. Especially, the last part. Well, it made sense now: the ereser thrown at him. He was busy staring at your flushed face. You're even worse at making excuses than Midorima. As you kept rambling, he stepped closer to you.

"[Firstname]-chan~"

"Ehh??"

With that, he kissed your cheek. It was close to your lips. Your body was so close to each other that you could smell his cologne. You felt him smile against you cheek before pulling back. He used the little kitten's paw to gently touch your nose.

"There.. You finally stopped. Enough cuteness for one day, okay. And, thank you for waking me up.." He ruffled your hair with his free hand. "Don't worry, no one saw me kiss you just now.."

"SHUT UP!"

"Come on, I'll walk you home.."

"You have a bike! Go home on your own.."

"But, I'll get to be with you longer if we walk.."

"Not happening!"

"Should I kiss you again then?"

"SHUT UP!" You tried to throw a punch at him. He easily dodged it and held out the kitten to you. You were getting tired of arguing so, you craddled the kitten in one arm and quickly took your grocery bag using the other one. Then, you walked away as fast as you can.

Takao let out an amused laugh. He stared at your back, admiring your beautiful hair. He took out the eraser from his pocket. It had your name on it. He knew you were too shy to wake him up normally. A tint of blush dusted his own cheeks.

"I'm glad I fell in love with you, [Firstname]-chan. Hmm, I guess I'll have to work harder to win your heart, huh.."

Baka.. You already have~

~End
_____________________________________________

Sorry that it took me a LOOOOONNGGG time to update. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I don't know if I got the tsundere thing right or not but, I did my best.. Also, sorry if Takao is kinda OOC here.

BTW, thank you, Luca-chan for requesting~

I just finished a whole week of exams and now I'm on a school break for a week. So, I'll try to update more!

~kimmie_ryren