Akashi ~ Don't Resist ~

The pic has nothing to do with the story but, heyy.. Just enjoy that hot guy with scissors.

Dedicated to~
AbbieVanityCakes

Enjoy your time with your sexy vampire Akashi~

_____________________________________________

11. Akashi Seijurou
              ~ Don't Resist ~

Vampire AU

It's been a year since the raid. The castle was siezed and none of the royal families were left alive. All but, you . . The heiress to the royal throne of Rakuzan and the only survivor. Somehow, you were able to escape and you were kept hidden by Akashi.

You looked into the full body mirror. It fit your body perfectly and the colour of the dress complimented your eyes. Your hair was held up in a beautiful loose bun with a few strands of your locks falling on the side of your fair face. Red lipstick was applied on your lips.

It was Akashi's birthday..

In these hard times, a grand ball as the Akashi clan does during certain celebrations were unable to be made. Yet, as a symbol of gratitude and in respect of the close bond between your two families, you were to have tea time with Akashi in the secret gardens. A place where only you and him are allowed to go.

A maid escorted you to the maze of flower fences. You did not need a guide to bring you to the venue of the secret garden. You knew the place like the back of your hand. Akashi brought you there a bunch of times.

"You kept me waiting, Abbie.." His husky voice was heard from behind you.

"I'm sorry, Seijurou.." You bowed gratefully then, lifting your head once again. Your eyes met his ruby ones.

He approached your shorter figure and wrapped his strong arms around your waist. He leaned in to put his lips close to to your ear. The cold skin touching your much warmer skin made you flinch slightly.

"I forgive you in conjuction of this day," he whispered seductively.

He pulled away with his usual smirk evident on his face. You smiled, knowing that it was his rare way of joking. You linked your arm with his and you both walkes to the gazebo at the center of the garden. You took tour seat opposite from him.

The two of you enjoyed the evening treats in peace. You took a sip of your tea when you noticed Akashi staring at you.

"What is it, Seijurou?" you asked as you see a sign of worry in those eyes.

"It's been a year, Abbie. A year since the raid of Rakuzan." He was still staring at you intently.

You gently set the teacup back on the stone table. A sigh escaped your red lips.

"A year since we both turned into orphans. You need to leave, Abbie. It's dangerous for you to remain here.." He said straightforwardly.

You were shocked by his sudden words. You stood abruptly as your expression quickly changed. You were angry because you knew what he meant by those words.

"No, I won't! Seijurou, I won't let you endure it all alone," you refused stubbornly. You are the only person who can look straight into his eyes and disobey him.