Chapter 1

*Valery's pov*

"Val! Valery wait up!" Calum yelled from behind me as I rushed down the halls, it was the end of the day and I'm supposed to meet Bella at her car.

"What Calum?" I say as I stop walking and turn around, my arms folded.

"You forgot your book" he said as his shaking hand reached my book over to me.

"Oh thanks" I say smiling as I grab the book out of his hands, yeah I knew he had a crush on me but he just wasn't my type. No one at this school was my type to be honest.

"Oh look who it is, it's Valery Hawkins and Calum Derwin." Jordan walked over smirking as he places an arm around my shoulders.

I groan as I grab his arm and take it off my shoulders, "Don't touch me" I roll my eyes as Jordan laughs.

"You know you want me, I can see it" he smirked as he turns and walks off.

Jordan was the hottest guy in our year, well that's what all the girls say. We have known each other since primary school and we were great friends but as we got older he got more cocky and now he just flirts with me which makes me get annoyed.

"Well see you around Calum, thanks though." I smile, not giving him any time to respond as I turn and rush off down the hall.

As I exit the building and down the front stairs I see Bella standing in front of her car talking to Scott who was Jordan's best friend. I groan as I rush over and stand in front of the two as they flirt with each other.

"Will you just date already?" I chuckle rolling my eyes in the process.

"Why don't we date already?" I hear Jordan's voice again as he wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"In your dreams" I smile as I take his arm off again, he pouts as the other two laugh.

"We are seniors! You'll want me soon" Jordan winks as I give him a look of disgust.

"Can we go now?" I groan as Bella rolls her eyes smiling.

"Okay okay" Bella laughs as she turns to Scott and they kiss.

"There dating aren't they" I say to Jordan who looks as shocked as I am.

"Yep" he said staring at them still as I open the door of the passage seat and hop into Bell's car.

After they had said goodbye the boys left and Bella got into the car with a wide smile on her lips.

"Oh shut up, gets go" I laugh as Bella starts the car and we are out of the school gates.

"When did this happen by the way?" I say as the smile still hasn't left her face.

"Yesterday afternoon after our date. " she smiled and I blinked at her a few times confused.

"Date? I thought it was a friendly day out?" I smirk.

"So did I! Until I got there and he said it was actually a date" her cheek grew red.

"So romantic" I chuckle rolling my eyes.

"You need to get a boyfriend Val" she said as she stopped in front of my house.