Chapter 5

*Valery's pov*

"Just be careful okay?" I say pulling my dad into another hug, never wanted to let go. This would be my first time being home alone all weekend.

"Yes honey, I'll make sure I call every stop okay?" He reassures me and I smile, lightly nodding my head.

"Want a lift to school?" He asks me and I shake my head slightly chuckling.

"Yeah no thanks, I'm going to catch the bus" I smile and he looks at me confused.

"No Bella?" He asked and I sigh.

"She's not coming today. " I say and he frowns.

"Oh why not?" He said as he starts to hop onto his bike.

"She's been sick lately" I say and he looks at me shocked.

"She's not pregnant is she?" He gasped and I chuckled.

"No dad, just food poisoning" I chuckle and he nods.

"Well tell her I said to get well soon" he said as he started his bike and I nod.

"Give me one last hug baby girl!" He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Bye dad." I smile as he started to exit the driveway.

"Bye sweetie!" He said and drove off, leaving me in the middle of the driveway.

"Love you" I mumble as the bus shows up. I jump on, deciding today I'll sit alone and not socialise.

School was shit as usual, a few times I tried to skip class but I got to scared and rushed myself to class. Pussy of the year goes to me.

The end of the day was finally here. Today actually went surprisingly fast to be honest.

"Hey Valery wait up!" Scott comes running up to me. I stop and gently smile at him.

"Hey Scott" I smile and he smiles widely back.

"Are you going to Bella's house this afternoon?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No, I'm just going to head home today. I'm guessing you are?" I ask him as we walk down the hallway towards the car park.

"Yeah probably going to spend the night as its Friday" he shrugged and I nod.

"Well have fun." I smile and he watches as Jordan approaches us.

"Yeah thanks" Scott smiled.

"Don't get into to much trouble though" I wink and he chuckles.

"Why not? Sex is a normal thing" Jordan shrugs once he reaches us.

"Yeah but we-" I start to explain my point but Scott shushes me.

"Sh, I'm not listening to this. See you both on Monday" Scott chuckles as he looks at both of us and walks towards his car.

"Look she has no car or no one to take her home." Jordan's voice was very close to my ear as he wraps an arm around my shoulders.

"Get off" I roll my eyes as I pull his arm off.

"Want me to take you home?" He said and I shake my head.