Chapter 7

*Valery's pov*

"You're feeling better obviously" I giggle as Bella scoffs down some more chocolate, lying down on my bed.

"One hundred percent actually" she smiled, all the chocolate covering her teeth.

"How's Scott?" I ask her lying down next to her.

"He's great, more then great. He's perfect" Bell looks out in the distance with a dreamy look on her face.

Gosh why couldn't I have someone who made me feel and look like that? I was still overly hurt by Clays words, I can't believe he said those things about me to his friends. I knew I wasn't his favourite person and he likes to mess with me but to say hurtful things, it wasn't expected but it should of been.

"Hello, earth to Valery" Bella waves a hand in front of my face which I blink to and came back to reality.

"Yeah sorry" I say slightly smiling at her.

"What's with you? Scott told me that he saw you last Friday get into a random guys car. Who was that?" She said looking worried probably thinking I was getting into trouble.

"His name is clay and he's just been watching out for me lately" I shrug, I don't know why I'm not telling her the full truth because usually I would tell Bella everything about a guy but I didn't feel like it with Clay.

"Scott said he's never seen him before" she said and I nod.

"That would be true seeing he's supposed to be in college." I say and her eyes widen.

"Oh my gosh Val is going for the older men! Is he hot?" she says and I chuckle.

"Oh defiantly" I smirk and she squeals in excitement.

"Wait how do you know him?" She stops and acts serious again.

"One of dads motorbike friends kid" I say and she nods as her phone rings.

"It's Scott, I won't be long" she says and I nod. It did bother me that she had answered his call when she's with me but I have to be fine with it.

Minutes later she was back in my room with a wide smile on her lips.

"I guess we have plans tonight now!" She smiles and I look at her confused. "There's a party, Jordan and Scott are going to pick us up in half an hour" she said and I nod staying silent.

"Wait a party on a Sunday night?" I look confused at her and she shrugs.

"I don't know but who cares!" Bella says as she wonders though my closet and I stay silent again.

"Come on Val! A party will be good" she said and I nod.

"My dad is supposed to come back tonight, I wanted to be here and see him." I sign and she looks at me with a frown.

"We will make sure we get home before he does. Come on we still have a few hours till he's supposed to be home!" She said and I sigh, that's true and I could really go for a dance.

"Sure okay" I say and she squeals as she grabs some clothes out of my closet for her to wear. We always borrow each other clothes without asking which of course I don't mind.

After we had gotten ready, we heard a beep downstairs meaning the boys were here.

"Hey boys" Bella yells as she rushes to the car and I lock up the house and follow her in the car.

"Looking sexy Valery" Jordan said who was driving.

"Shut up" I say and he chuckles.

After about ten minutes of driving with a couple and a guy who wouldn't stop with the flirty comments we had finally arrived at the party.