Chapter 12

*Clay's pov*

"I just didn't expect that ending! Who knew it was him, what an ass though!" Scott wouldn't shut up about how shocked it was about the ending and the 'bad person'

I knew this was going to be a long drive home to Valery's.

I groan, "Come on it was obvious, if there's a bad person it's always the old ugly guy." I say matter of factly, seconds later i feel someone slap my shoulder, I look over at Valery who was glaring at me. I look confused at her, I thought she would laugh. I just shrug and look out the window.

Bella laughs, probably trying to lighten the mood, "I'm guessing you're not a big vampire movie person Clay?" She looks back at me smiling.

"You mean am I a girl? Yeah no." I say and for the rest of the drive I could see Valery glaring at me in the corner of my eye.

"Well I enjoyed it" Scott mumbled minutes later which causes Bella to smile and squeeze his hand that was resting on her thigh. I notice that Valery was staring at there hands in jealously but when she notices I was watching she quickly looks out the window.

When Scott finally arrives to Valery's house I quickly got out without a goodbye and head to her front door. I just want to hang out with Valery alone, I've had enough with other people. I watch as she slowly says goodbye to her friends and then walk towards me as they drove off.

"Don't even expect to come in" she says sternly as she unlocks the door and I pout.

"Come one Val, we can even watch a chick-flick." I sound so desperate but I didn't care, I didn't want to be alone and I want to be with her.

"No Clay, just leave" she says and I grew angry, why is she so annoying.

"Will you ever grow up and stop being such a stubborn bitch?" I spat as I turn and rush to my car, rushing off before I regret anything. I groan as I punch my steering wheel, I was angry at Valery for being stubborn but I think I was more angry at myself for being such a dick.

I decide to go drive to Chase's house seeing I didn't want to go home and I didn't want to go to Tyson and Isaacs. Once I was up to his apartment door I knock a few times, I look at my phone seeing it was ten-thirty. It's not that late, he should be still up. He opens the door with messy hair and no shirt on.

"Hey mate, what's up?" I smirk, he had a girl over.

"Sorry man, I've got a special someone over." Chase smirks and I chuckle.

"I'll see you later bro" I say as I turn and left, I groan as I sit back in my car not knowing where to go.

I call up Tyson and Issac both not answering, I even call some other guys but no answer. They probably were all either drunk and asleep or sleeping with a girl.

The last person was Meagan, I call her and straight away get an answer and told her to come to my house. I arrive just before she did and when I open my front door for her to enter, I close it behind her and pull her lips onto mine. If anyone can make me forget and not think about Valery, it's Meagan.

Somehow we had made our way to my room as we both lay there making up, I start going for her pants when she stops me. I stop kissing her and look at her confused.

"I'm not feeling like sex tonight" she sighs and I groan brushing my fingers through my hair.

"Then why did you come here?" I ask her, not in a rude way, just a casual way.

"We are friends and I was hoping I could have you to talk to. I'm having family problems and I need someone to talk to about them" she says sadly.

"Isn't that what therapists are for?" I say and she looks up at me and shrugs.

"So my mum just-" she starts and I groans, yes I am her friend but I don't want to hear this bullshit at the moment.

"Meagan I'm not in the mood to hear this crap" I say lying down on my bed and closing my eyes.

"This isn't crap Clay, I'm emotional" she frowns at me but I didn't feel one bit sorry for her.

"Just leave Meagan" I say and she glares at me and gets up.

"God has anyone told you that you're an asshole! A huge one actually! I thought we had a relationship starting here but obviously not" she shouts angrily as she puta her shirt back on.

Relationship? What sort is she talking about because if she was talking about dating way then thank god shes angry. I didn't want to date her no way.

"Actually many people have" I say, many people have told me I'm an ass, that was true and I agree with everyone.

"Ugh" she groans as she grabs her bag and leaves my room and then my house, I hear her car speed off which sort of makes me laugh.

I lay on my bed staring at the ceiling having no idea what to do. The guilt of what I said to Valery was getting to me, she wasn't a bitch, if I was going to use any word starting with B id use Beautiful for her because she was the most beautiful girl I've ever met.

I reach for my phone and look though my contacts for Valery's number that she gave to me yesterday night while playing PlayStation.

*Clay- Are you still up?*

Seconds later she replies which shocks me, I was nervous to see what her answer was to be honest.

*Valery- Go fuck yourself*

I start laughing out loud at her text, God this girl made me laugh. I knew she meant her message but to me she was trying to sound angry when she secretly wasn't.

I decide to try to call her which after the sixth ring went to message bank. I decide to try again and this time she actually answers.

"What do you want Clay?" She says sounding very tired.

"Well I'm bored" I say, I could say so much more like please talk to me, I'm sorry, please, please, please but I couldn't show my pussy side to her.

"Be bored by yourself Clay, I'm just a boring, goodie, stubborn bitch." She says and I didn't know what to say back, I start to feel guilty. I didn't think she remember what Issac said but she obviously does. 

"Val I didn't mean those things" I say, why can't she just stop talking about it. It makes me feel uncomfortable.

"Why can't you just apologise" she says in a angry but tired way.

"I don't know how" I say awkwardly. I had no idea how to say sorry and really mean it. I was never good at apologies that's why I don't have many friends or any girlfriends.

"Goodnight Clay" she says and then she hangs up, I try to call her again but this time her phone was turned off.

"Fuck!" I yell as I slam my phone down onto my bed and roll over. I don't think I'll get some sleep but I should at least try.