Chapter 45

*Clay's pov*

I stand in the parking lot next to my motorbike staring up at the dorm building in the dark. I didn't know if I should go up, what if she has her boyfriend up there. My eyes flicker down to the entrance door and notice Bella and Sienna run out and over to their car not noticing me.

I grab the pizza from the back of my bike and start to walk towards the building. Once I make it up to her dorm I softly knock on her door and step back to wait for her to open it. The door clicks and then opens receiving a beautiful Valery in her pjs.

"Clay" she says looking a little shocked but I don't forgot to notice the hint of pleasure to see me mix around in her eyes and voice.

"I come with pizza" I nervously smile holding out the box towards her for her to take. Her eyes and lips both curl into a slight smile as she snatches the box and opens it up relieving the cheese pizza. She grabs a slices as she starts to walk over to the couch, once she sits down she looks over at me.

"Are you coming in or not?" She says with chewed up pizza in her mouth. I shake my head, shocked she actually let me in so easily as I forget I am still standing at the door. I walk in and shut the door behind me, joining her on the couch.

"Thanks for the pizza" she says this time no food in her mouth.

"Yeah no problem, look I'm sorry about what I said the other day." I say wanting to get it out of the way.

"Why is everyone saying sorry about the other day. I don't care anymore. You're right through you just can't force it." She says not looking at me but staring at the pizza like she was worried it would run away.

"So what do you think about a movie night?" I say and she nods her head finally looking at me.

"I get to choose the movie unless you want to secretly tell me you want to watch a chick flick again." She smiles right back at my face, looking at lot more confident.

"I did not say that" I groan, pushing my bear back onto the couch as she chuckles.

"Seemed like it to me." She gets up off the couch and sits in front of her tv where all her DVDs sit.

"I just thought you were one of those girls who would want to watch a chick flick with a guy to make them see what sort of guy you really want but I was wrong. You're one hundred percent one of those who chooses a scary movie so you cuddle up to a guy, using the excuse that you were scared." I smirk and she gasps looking around at me.

"I was scared" she narrows her eyes at me but I could see the humour glistening in them.

"Sure you were" I smirk at her as she flicks back around and looks at all the movies.

"What about the hunger games?" She says and I shrug. I really couldn't care what movie we watch, I just want to be with her company.

"The hunger games it is." She hums as she puts it into the DVD player and then joins me back on the couch after turning all the lights off.

We silently watch the whole movie, a few times we would say a sentence or less but that was it. We didn't touch, she made sure she sat a little distance from me. But other then that I actually found that I didn't mind the movie. As the credits start to come up Valery turns to me.

"So are you team Peeta or Gale?" Valery says looking at the side view of my face as I stare at the credits on the tv.

"That Gale guy one hundred percent, Peeta just had to much of a square head." I shrug and Valery bursts into laughter.

"A square head, gosh I never really notice that." She laughs even more as she leans back on the couch, lying down. Her head resting on the arm rest and her toes just touching the side of my thigh.

"How could you not? Anyways what about you?" I say looking at her now.

"What do you mean what about me?" She lifts her head up to look at me, confusion written over her face.

"What team." I say and something clicks in her head.

"Oh definitely team Peeta. He  just loves her so much and that makes a guy just perfect." She says and I frown looking at her.

Really? I think Gale shows his true personality even if it's sometimes bad but Peeta, he acts like he's mr perfect when really he's the complete opposite" I say and she looks at me shocked, blinding a few times as she realises what I was saying.

"Another movie?" She asks after a moment of silence.

"Yeah okay, this time I get to choose." I smirk and she nods.

"Go ahead." She says watching me as I get off the couch and crouch in front of the tv. 

"Ha this movie" I say and as I swap it with the hunger games in the DVD player.

"What is it!" She said and I smirk looking at her as I sit back on the couch.

"It's a surprise" I wink and she groans but watches the Tv intensely waiting for the movie reveal.

I don't even bother watching the tv, instead I watch the beautiful girl sitting next to me as I wait for her expression of the film I had decided to put it.

"No!" She carries on the O as she throughs her head back onto the couch, groaning.

"You'll love it" I smirk as I watch her even more.

"You can never say you don't like chick flicks ever again now." She turns her head to me and smiles lightly as I roll my eyes.

"You're a girl, you're supposed to love this movie." I say, I wasn't judging though. I love how she is different.

"It's not that, I just haven't seen it and I know it's very very sad." She pouts with wide puppy eyes, staring right at me.

"I'll get tissues" I say as I push myself off the couch to collect a box of tissues. As I walk back I stop and watch her watch the film. I know she was going to get really into it and fall hard in love with Leonardo DiCaprio like every other girl.

Yes I literally saw titanic right on the top of the movie box and put it on. Was I trying to get Valery emotional and want to cuddle up to me, maybe, you'll never know but I had to admit it wasn't a bad movie and I want to see her reaction to the ending.

"I literally hate you" she groans as she snatches the tissue box out of my hand.

"If you need something to cuddle up to I'm right here." I wink at her as she glares at me from the corner of her eyes.

"Oh in your-" she starts to whinge again but I cut her off by shushing her which makes me laugh silently at her reaction.

I never realised how long this movie actually was. Most of the time I became bored and watched her instead and I start to notice her eyes closing every few minutes, trying to keep awake.

As I watch the credits roll up on the screen I turn my glance to Valery to see her eyes full of tears but they aren't. They were closed and sound asleep.

I sigh as I turn the tv off and grab a blanket from her bed to lay on top of her sleeping body. I jump back a little when I feel her hand move on top of mine.

"Stay" she says and I slightly sigh, I feel awkward. Where would I sleep? Would she regret it in the morning? Is she even awake right now?

"Are you sure?" I say as I stand there frozen in place.

"Yeah" she says as I watch her stand up, waking up more. She grabs my hand, not looking me in the eyes and drags me over to her bed.

I watch her as she slides into her bed, eyes closed, facing the other way.

"Are you getting in or not?" She quietly says and I hum a nervous yes as I take my jeans off and slide into bed beside her. She turns and digs her head into my chest, she could probably hear my heart beating so fast. I drape my arm around her waist and close my eyes.

That night I had no nightmares and slept like a baby.