Chapter 47

*Clay's pov*

I had to take as much time with Valery as I could while her boyfriend was out of town. I had a plan for today.

It was early in the morning and I knew she was going to still be asleep so I barged my way through her door, knowing it wasn't going to be locked and storm straight to her bed. I stop for a second to watch her, she was so beautiful while she sleeps, so peaceful, I grew afraid to wake her now.

I shake my head and shake her lightly, "come on Val, rise and shine."

"Hm please go away" she says which makes me chuckle, even though she was half asleep she still manages to use her manners.

"Valery" I say shaking her rougher this time which makes her eyes snap open.

"Clay? What are you doing here?" She says looking confused as she quickly sits up in and bed, fixing her hair.

"We are going out, you have five minutes to get ready." I say and walk away from her bed, flopping on the couch and pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

"Okay?" she mumbles confused as I could hear her getting out of bed, starting to get ready. I look around the dorm as I wait for her and notice a note on the fridge from Sienna telling Val that she had gone out for the day with some boy called Carson.

"So where are we going?" She asks as she stands in front of me ready to go.

"Surprise" I wink as I walk towards her door.

"Usually I like surprises but when you're involved I don't." She groans which makes me smirk.

"Trust me," I say as she locks the dorm door.

"Yeah right" she huffs as she follows me out of the building and towards my bike.

"It's too early to get on that" She groans flipping her head back flopping her arm towards the bike, giving a tired look to me.

"It's the only transport I roll with now." I smirk at her cuteness and pass her a helmet which after a groan she finally put on.

After I hop on the bike and start it I yell for her to jump on behind which she does like a pro, wrapping her arms around my waist like it was normal. It wasn't to me, I couldn't think straight with them there but I don't want to make things awkward and uncomfortable for her so I know I'll have to let her keep them there.

Calm down Clay, stop thinking sexual god dammit.

It had been a while on the bike now I could feel her squeeze my waist like she wanted to ask me something which I knew exactly what it was.

"How much longer?!" She yells but I didn't answer cause I actually had no idea how long.

I keep riding and we don't say another word, just enjoying ourselves.

"Freddie's cheap diner" she looks at me after taking her helmet off after I had turned the motorbike off.

"Welcome home Val" I smile which she couldn't help herself but smile back as we start to walk into the diner.

"Really this booth?" She rolls her eyes trying not to look so amused but she's not very convincing.

"This booth was our first da-" I start to say while sitting down but she quickly cuts me off.

"Don't you dare say date! That wasn't a date and if it was it was pretty shit." She shrugs, crossing her arms and finally sits across from me in the booth.