Chapter 29

*Clay's pov*

There was no turning back, I was now a complete asshole who could have just regretted everything that happened a few days ago. But again, there was no turning back now. I had said it all.

I read the sign saying "welcome back" as the gang and I ride back into town finishing our weekend ride which I was probably the most disappointed for. I never wanted to come back, I could leave and never return if I had the choice.

The gang had all headed to the pub which was a place I wasn't so keen on going so I gave them all a honk and turned towards Chase and my apartment. I wasn't keen on seeing Chase seeing I hadn't spoken to him since Thursday morning. I was to angry to go and confront him about him messaging Valery. I knew if I went and bashed him then he would know I cared and I was jealous which is what I don't want him to know or think. I knew that Valery had probably told Chase what was going on and that made me nervous to see how Chase was going to treat me.

Once I got home, I walk up to the apartment with my helmet in one hand and my bag and keys in the other. I go to unlock the apartment to find it was already open. That meant Chase was home and our greeting was sooner then I wanted.

I walk into the lounge room to see Chase, Tyson and Issac all sitting on the couches staring up at me like they had been waiting for me.

"Am I missing something?" I say looking confused among the three boys. They didn't look happy that's for sure.

"Sit down Clay" Tyson said and I snap my head to look at him sternly.

"Why?" I say looking at all three of them in the eyes. I felt like it was three against one.

"We need to talk" Chase said and I groan. I was so exhausted, i didn't want to talk with all three of them at this moment.

"Now?" I groan as I throw my bag onto the floor along with my helmet.

"Yes now Clay. I want you out, I can't do this anymore! You are never here and you're not paying half the rent." Chase was frustrated but stayed in his chair.

"Fuck you, whatever. I'll be riding all the time anyways so who gives a fuck, I defiantly don't." I snap as I rush off to my room and grab a whole lot of my shit and quickly chuck it all into a bigger bag. I stomp out and go back into the lounge room.

"You need to fucking calm down Clay" Tyson growls, he was on his feet now and looked pretty mad but it defiantly didn't scare me.

"Oh fuck off Tyson. Why are you and Issac even here?" I snap and they both look at Chase and then back at me.

"What are you doing Clay? You had a perfect girlfriend who made you a better person but now, I don't even know who you are. You should have seen Valery and the state she was in after you left her." Tyson calmly said with so much hatred laced in his voice.

"I'm happier now. This is what I've always fucking wanted. Valery is nothing and why the fuck have you gone to see her? Are you all best friends with her now." I snap angrily at him and that's when I notice Issac stand up.

"Yeah actually we are. She's a good person and you should have never fucking gone into her life. You're an absolute asshole, you never deserved her you selfish prick." Issac roars with angry which made me rush towards him and tackle him to the floor. As I was about to send the first punch to his head I felt two pairs of arms lift me up and drag me backgrounds.

"Get the fuck out Clay." Chase snaps at me as he threw my bag and helmet at me.

I glare at them as I turn and storm out of the apartment, slamming the door that harshly I wouldn't be shocked if the door came off its hinges.

I was so angry, so frustrated.

"Fuck!" I growl loudly as I throw my fist right into a brick wall which hurt like a bitch but made me feel a lot better.

I don't fucking need any of them either! I fucking hate them. I couldn't believe that they turned on me and sided with Valery. A girl! A girl who they hardly knew, or maybe they did know her quiet well and I just never knew! I don't fucking know but they chose a girl over one of the guys. Who was me! Being in the gang had always been my dream and they knew that, so why did they get so mad? They knew it was coming! They knew this was going to happen between Valery and I sometime. Unless they saw right threw my act and knew she did mean something to me. She does mean something to me and my feelings were real but it was too late for that.

I stop and turn my bike off right in front of a small grocery shop that wasn't that popular but sold things that were needed. I rush in and stomp right to the cash register to buy some cigarettes, they usually calmed me down when I was angry. I groan when I noticed there was a little bit of a line, I stomp my foot impatiently waiting for the line to shorten.

"Valery" I heard someone trying to shout without trying attention to them.

I head snaps to the sliding doors of the grocery store when I see the one and only Valery and her friend Bella. I was so thankful Valery had a friend like Bella, she defiantly needed a friend like her with what I had just done to her.

My eyes lock with Valery's for a quick second and then she quickly looks away with so much pain, rushing into one of the isles hiding from me. I look at Bella who was glaring holes into me as she quickly follows Valery. I knew I deserved those glares.

Fuck this. I jumped out of the line and left the grocery store and quickly jumping into my bike.

If Issac was right about one thing it was that I defiantly didn't deserve Valery and that she deserves she much more. I had my lifestyle how I wanted it now and Valery wasn't apart of it. I was done with her, she deserves better and I need to stay away for her to get that.