Chapter 11: new friends

Chohee POV
"Hello there are you alone?" A girl gently poked me. I recognized her, she's Lee Suhyun from AKMU. I nodded at her in reply.

"Great! Do you want to come with us in a tent? We're lacking one person!"

"I thought you're alone?" I asked her.

"Nah, I'm with a friend. Her name is Lee Hayi, but you can call her Lee Hi too," she smiled sweetly at me. Suhyun seems like a really nice person, I would like to be friends with her.

As we approached Lee Hi, she had a look of annoyance. She irritatedly stomped her feet and chided Suhyun, "Ya what took you so long to find an extra person?"

She noticed me standing beside Suhyun and quickly introduced herself. "Oh you're here. Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Hi imnida. I'm the singer from KPOP star, you should know me right?"

What a haughty girl, I'm starting to not like her. But the truth was, she was a famous singer, talented and pretty, known for her powerful vocals.

"Ne, Park Chohee imnida. I'm a songwriter," I introduced myself.

"Oh, backstage. That explains why I have never seen you before. By the way, you're pretty so let's be friends!" She linked arms with me and skipped happily to the tent that was already pitched.

"Why is our tent already pitched?" I whispered to Suhyun.

"Hayi has many boys fawning over her you see, so they immediately volunteered to help her set up her tent."

"Oh, miss popular. Anyway I have somewhere to go, I'll see you guys at night alright?" Suhyun smiled and we parted ways. I made my way to the area of tents for the males.

Tents were built and they were all blocking the way for me to search for the boys. This was a sea of guys, although I know the boys' appearance so well that a wave of their hair was enough for me to spot them, I seriously couldn't spot any familiar hair!

I kept my eyes roaming everywhere while waking and I accidentally bumped into a lamp post and fell onto the ground.

"Ouch, urgh idiot me this is so painful," I mumbled as I realized my arm was scratched and bleeding.

"Omo, I'm so sorry!! Let me bring you to the first aid clinic! Oh no you need stiches, what if you break a bone?! Oh my what should I do???" A man rambled.

I look up to see WINNER's Song Mino. Oh so I didn't bump into a lamp post, instead I bumped into him!

"It's okay, Mino-sshi, I'm alright I can handle this myself." I replied.

"Oh you know me? Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm friends with Team B, I'm Park-"

"Chohee, Park Chohee!" He excitedly answered after realizing who I was.

"Yep that's me!" I smiled.

"Hanbin and they boys always mention about you when we are together. I'm surprised that this would be our first encounter. Anyway annyeonghasayo, let's be friends!"

"Hmm, before we be friends shall we go to the clinic first?" I laughed.

"Ahh yes yes, c'mon let's go" he grabbed my shoulder and supported me as we walked together to the clinic.

The nurse cleaned my arm which was scraped against the rocks on the ground when I fell. One part was scratched across a sharp rock hence leaving a deeper wound.

It took some time for the nurse to finish dealing with the injury, I had expected Mino to leave me already. I should probably just return to the tent and waste the evening away.

I sighed as I exited the clinic, but was surprised when I saw Hanbin and Mino together.

"I called him while I was waiting, you don't mind right?" Mino asked as he scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Yah why would she mind? We are close buddies, I have to take care of her!" BI retorted. He ran nearer to me and inspected my bandaged arm.

"How did you fall so badly? You must be really unlucky that there was a sharp rock nearby!" He anxiously said, touching my bandage gently and looked into my eye.

"I'm fine really, why are you two so worried?" I brushed his hand away and walked ahead.

The boys easily caught up and Mino bade us goodbye as he had BBQ dinner plans with WINNER. I walked alongside BI to meet with the boys.

"The boys are going to be surprised when they see you like this," BI said.

"Oh they don't know yet? I thought that big mouth of yours would have broadcasted it already!" I joked.

"Yah, I didn't want them to worry and they should have the chance to enjoy themselves. They all need a break."

"Stop talking like that, you need a break too. Don't you dare put everything on your shoulders again, you're gonna burn out one day Hanbin!"I stopped him from walking, and said to him firmly.

"Silly Chohee, I know. Don't worry about me," he messed up my hair and smiled.

We continued walking towards the beach where they boys were preparing BBQ dinner.

"It's quite funny when I'm with you, and I don't have a standard way of calling you. Sometimes I call you BI, sometimes Hanbin. I would call you Hanbin oppa sometimes, but that's very rare."

"Mhmm," he nodded.

"Do you have any preference? How would you like me to call you?"

"Just stay the same, don't change anything." He replied without looking at me.

"Why?" I continued asking him.

"I know you well enough Chohee, you call me different names based on how you're feeling inside. It's true most of the times." He paused and realized the surprised face I'm having.

"When you're happy and comfortable, you call me Hanbin; when it's for official events you call me BI. You only call me oppa when you want something from me, you practical person!" He continued.

"Wow, I never knew you could read me like that. But how about when I'm angry with you, how do I call you?"

"I don't know, you have never been upset with me before, but maybe it will be along the line of 'KIM HANBIN!!!!!!!' " he tried to imitate me using a high pitched annoying voice and weird facial expression.

"YAH IM NOT THAT UGLY!!! KIM HANBIN YOU JERK!" I angrily punched his arm.

"See that's exactly what I meant! You just screamed my full name like how I imitated!"

"You're gonna die horribly Kim Hanbin!!!!" I chased him down the beach as he ran away from me and stuck out his tongue at me.