Chapter 29: none of your business

BI POV
"What's up?" Chohee greeted the boys as she visited us after our M&M filming.

"Alright, now that everyone is here, let's do a proper introduction without the cameras." I suggested. She sat beside him, which was directly opposite Hongseok.

"This is for us to know each other better, so you can now say things that you don't want to be revealed to the public." Bobby said.

"My name is Yang Hongseok, born in 1994. I auditioned for YG entertainment a month ago and they just informed me yesterday that I was invited to join this program. The other things are just like what I have said in front of the camera."

"Our introductions have been said previously too. So here's Park Chohee, our good friend and is as important as any member of our team. Introduce yourself, Chohee-ah" Jinhwan nudged her.

"Annyeonghaseyo, we met just now. I don't have a very good impression of you and truthfully, I'm not sure if we will ever become friends." She said frankly, not hiding her dislike towards him.

"Wow noona you're so cool." Donghyuk whispered to her. We didn't like Hongseok hyung much from the first encounter, as he seemed too arrogant. Seems like he had gotten onto Chohee's nerves too.

"Y'all met each other earlier?" Junhoe asked her.

"Mhmm, this lovely lady brought me over to the room when I was lost just now." Hongseok answered, sending her a wink.

"Excuse me?" The boys said at the same time stared at him angrily.

"Chill guys, why so uptight? Is she dating someone already?" He asked obnoxiously.

"My personal life is none of your business, if you are here for the survival show then practice hard. Knowing my friends, they can easily kick you out of this program." She stood up and left the room, too annoyed to stand the guy for another moment.

"Hongseok hyung, you might not know us well enough yet but Chohee's our good friend and she's out of bounds." I said sternly as the boys chuckled slightly.

"Is she your girlfriend?" He challenged.

"It's none of your business." I answered curtly. Hongseok smirked a knowing smile but remained silent.

-------------------------

Chohee POV
I finally completed writing a song in the company and was just packing up to leave for home. When I opened the door of my studio, there was a 30-inched teddy bear with a card on the ground.

'A cute teddy for a cute girl like you'

Those were the words written on the card. Not thinking too much, I grabbed all my belongings and walked towards the boys' practice room.

"Oh hello, please come in Chohee noona." Jinheong said formally as he opened the door for me. Seems like the newcomers are all not used to having me around them.

"Annyeong! How's practice going on?" I plopped myself on the sofa.

"Wow noona, what's with that bear? You never liked soft toys." Donghyuk asked.

"It was outside my studio, there's even a card. But I have no idea who is that from."

"Wow wow wow someone has a secret admirer!" Bobby whistled.

"Someone who doesn't dare to openly show himself I guess."

"Anyway, are you waiting for us to go home together? You know we won't be leaving any time soon." Bobby replied.

"I'm here to ask if anyone wants supper or I can just takeaway the food for you guys. Anyone wants to go with me?"

In the end, Junhoe and Donghyuk followed me to the nearest restaurant to takeaway food for the rest since they have not had dinner yet although it was already 9pm.

"How do you find the newcomers?" Junhoe asked.

"I don't spend much time with them so I don't know them well. But they do seem awkward and out of place." I answered truthfully.

"Yes, especially the new one. He acts differently in and out of filming. It's getting on all our nerves."

I have heard Hanbin complaining about him as well, that he doesn't practice diligently. Perhaps he thinks he's good since he got through the audition once and was already put into this program. He didn't even need prior training.

But little did he know that his lack of training has made him very disadvantaged in this survival program.

As we returned back to the dorm with all the food, the boys had gathered around to have their supper.

"Guys, I have just received a piece of news from Mr Yang." BI announced solemnly.

"Is it a good news of bad news?" Donghyuk asked.

"Well, it could go both ways...."

"Just say it already!" Bobby nudged BI impatiently.

"We are going to move house to a bigger apartment!" BI smiled.

The room erupted into cheers.

"Hyung, how is that a bad news?" Chanwoo asked a question that everyone was curious about.

"Because Chohee might find it a bad news?" She answered ambiguously.

"Yah, why would I take it negatively?" I was definitely happy that my friends were moving to a bigger house.

"Because...We are moving to... the YG apartments!" BI chirped.

"Isn't that Chohee's house?" Junhoe asked.

"That's right! We will crash Chohee's house for free food, free drinks, movie and games..." Hanbin trailed off.

"Be my guests!" I smiled. Things are going to get fun and exciting with the boys as my neighbors!!