Chapter 36: sweet talker

Chohee POV
This is probably the moment I had been dreaming of since a long time ago when I had unconsciously fallen for the boy who has always been by my side and going through thick and thin with me.

Who would have thought that we would have a happy ending like this?

"Hanbin, you do know that I still have to leave for Japan right?" I asked.

"Mmhmm, just let me continue to enjoy this moment. I can't believe I can call you mine now."

"Me too..." I snuggled closer to his neck as I hugged him tighter.

After a few long minutes, we got out of our embrace and gazed into each other's eyes. At that moment, we burst out laughing, amused by our lovingness.

We took a selfie with his phone and sent it to the boys' group chat to let them know that we got together. I also bade goodbye to them and apologized for not letting them know about my departure earlier.

"Since we are together now, it's okay if I do this right?" BI intertwined our hands together. I blushed, but nodded my head as I smiled at him.

"It's is also okay if I do this right?" He came closer to me and peck me on the cheek.

"Yah, don't remind me of what happened between Lee Hi and you." I teased him.

"Oh no, Chohee-ah, are you still angry?"

"I'm not that petty, I was just joking with you!" I laughed at his serious expression.

"This should not remind you of those horrible memories." He leaned forward and gave me a quick kiss on my lips. That was my first kiss.

"Yah Kim Hanbin!!" I whisper-yelled.

"You asked for it!" He stuck out his tongue at me and ran away. I chased him down the hallway, laughing like little kids.

We continued chatting until it was finally time for me to board the plane. It was really sad for us, having to separate on the day we got together.

"Work hard for M&M, I believe you will do impress everyone with your skills."

"Study hard in Japan too, you will definitely be a better songwriter when you return."

"I'll be keeping an eye on you , I have many spies working for me anyway. Don't go flirting with other girls and maintain a distance with that-"

"Lee Hayi. I know how much you dislike her." He continued the sentence for me.

"Good, now I can be rest assured."

"Chohee, I'll miss you, you have to keep in contact everyday alright?"

"Of course I will. It's really sad that we have to part ways now."

"Take care of yourself since you're alone. Love you!" BI placed a longing kiss on my forehead. I will miss this boy so badly in the future. I didn't even know how long I would be gone for.

-----------------------

Weeks passed and the boys were nearing the end of their M&M program. That meant that the members of iKON was going to be confirmed soon and they could truly finalise their dreams of becoming singers under the YG family.

I had kept in contact with the boys during my period of stay in Osaka. The good news is that the boys were coming over to Osaka for a M&M fanmeeting!

They had a day of free and easy where the boys could choose where they wanted to visit. I had made secret plans with Bobby to not let anybody choose the same location as BI so that I can surprise him there when he's alone!

BI was the only one to have chosen the zoo and Bobby had texted me the plan secretly. BI thought that I was still in the company I was attached to, and is unable to meet them for their outing today.

As soon as I see BI arrived to buy tickets for the zoo, I walked towards him and lowered my voice before saying, "Hello, I think you dropped something."

He turned around to look at me. Instantly, his face lit up.

"Chohee!!!!" He grabbed me into a tight hug.

"Surprise!" I turned my head towards him to give a goofy grin. There were cameras around but we had asked for permission to quickly finish shooting his parts before we were given the freedom to walk around the zoo on our own.

We walked hand in hand to look at the animals. We tried to mimic the animals whenever we visited something new.

"Don't we look alike?" I wiggled by arms as I tried to copy the features of a gorilla.

"Chohee, stop trying, you're really not talented to act." BI said firmly.

"Yah, who's not talented!!" I punched his arms hardly and ran around to catch him as he kept running backwards to escape from me.

When I caught up with him, he held my arms and said softly. "You're too pretty to look like any of those animals."

"You're a sweet talker now huh, Kim Hanbin!" I joked.

"All for you, my lovely girlfriend!" He held my hands and we continued to roam the zoo and that was how we spent our first date together. Cheesy much? But this Kim Hanbin was seriously top boyfriend material.