Chapter 26: confession

BI POV
After we packed up for the night, I headed towards the toilet to brush my teeth before returning to the tent that I was supposedly sharing with Jinhyeong.

Upon entering my tent, seven pairs of eyes were staring at me.

"Why? What's going on? Why is everyone here?" I asked.

"If you guys are curious, ask him yourself!" Yunhyeong instructed the newcomers.

"No hyung, nothing." Jinhyeong frantically answered, leaving me very confused with the conversation they had just now.

"Just ask, because we are curious too!" Junhoe prompted.

"Okay fine, let me ask." Jinhwan said determinedly.

I was dragged onto the ground as Chanwoo and Donghyuk held my arms firmly, preventing me from escaping this interrogation.

Yunhyeong shone a torch light into my face just like how the police would question criminals.

"Hanbin-ah, are you and Chohee a couple?" Jinhwan asked seriously.

I choked on my own saliva after hearing those words.

"Couple? What are you talking about? It's not as if you don't know Chohee's story." I frantically explained.

"Okay, let me rephrase. Do you like Chohee?" Bobby asked. I saw this coming, should I tell them the truth?

"Yes, I do like Chohee." I decided to tell them, as I would need their help if I wanted to confess to her. Furthermore, I wanted to call dibs on her so that the others would not get interested in her, especially the newcomers.

"I KNEW IT!" Jinhwan yelled.

"OMG OMG I SHIP YOU GUYS SO MUCH!" Donghyuk clapped his hands in excitement.

"Y'ALL LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!!" Yunhyeong cheered.

"Guys chill please, we are not even together. And I don't even know if her heart will ever be ready for another relationship..." I face palmed myself at their reactions, and also feeling sad at the same time.

"Hyung, don't worry you have 7 matchmakers here!" Junhoe reminded me.

"Oh please don't try anything funny you will get me into trouble."

"Hanbin hyung, I think Chohee noona likes you too, I could tell from her expression when she looks at you!" Chanwoo said.

"You scheming boy, you already know how to try to get into your hyungs good books huh?" Bobby grabbed Chanwoo in a headlock to tease him.

"No hyung, it's true. You guys have been together too long to observe these small details. But as a newcomer, I really thought Hanbin hyung and noona are in a secret relationship." Chanwoo defended himself.

His comment made me slightly hopeful. It was true that someone who didn't know us well could observe more than ourselves. Being too comfortable with each other would make us ignore some small gestures of affections.

If what he said is true, should I let her know my feelings soon?

"Hanbin-ah, it is true that we think Chohee has feelings for you too. You guys are always together and she's the closest to you out of all of us!" Yunhyeong added.

"Yep, from the start I could tell that she has a positive feeling towards you." Bobby said.

"So you confessed to her when you knew she wouldn't accept you?" I asked Bobby, reminiscing the times when I was so afraid that Bobby and Chohee would become a couple. Had I already fallen for her then?

"It was worth a try. You would never know the results until you try." He answered.

"Hyung, you better try before someone else snatches her away." Jinhyeong said.

"Chohee is really a good catch you know. Kind, smart and pretty. She's probably most people's ideal type." Junhoe said cooly.

"Is she your ideal type then?" Yunhyeong directed to Junhoe.

"Yes!" That was a surprising answer. Especially so when Junhoe already knew I liked Chohee.

"What??" I blurted out.

"She's my ideal type of sister-in-law!" Junhoe ended proudly while winking at me. This idiot, how dare he poke fun at me.

I was annoyed at how I fell for that joke. After a hearty laugh from everyone, they continued bombarding me with questions about how I felt of Chohee and they gave me countless advices about how I should confess.

In conclusion, they just want me to confess as soon as possible before unforeseen circumstances come up.

-----------------------

The camping trip ended and we returned to our mundane lives of practicing and songwriting.

I had been too caught up in work to think about how to confess to Chohee. She has always been around us to support us, and I am always very thankful to have such an angel around me.