Kidnapped

A U T H O R' S N O T E :

Hello everyone, and thank you for choosing to read my very first book! I started writing this when I was sixteen and in high school so please forgive any errors that you might see. Now, before we begin, I have a few things that I want to clear up for some people. If you think that this is an, "Oh my goodness! This person kidnapped me, abused me, and made me into their sex slave!" type of book, then I suggest you stop reading this, and I recommend you go read the other kidnapper books that have that type of stuff. They're probably in the thriller section if you look very carefully. And spoiler alert... the girl is probably going to be dead at the end, or something cliche like her knight and shining armour comes to save her. However, if you're looking for an adventurous book that's filled with romance, a funny gay guy, a crazy ass ex-girlfriend, a sexy billionaire and drama lurking around every turn of a page, then I suggest you stay.

This book is going to take a while for you to read, considering that it's going to have tons of drama-filled chapters. So please buckle up your seatbelts people, because it's going to be a bumpy ride!

Anyways, I appreciate the time you guys take out of your day to read my book, and I hope you all enjoy it till the very end!

W A R N I N G :

This story may contain sexual scenes, violence, and mature language, but who the hell really cares?! I also want to inform you that this book is currently being edited, so please read at your own risk.

T E R M S :

Stockholm Syndrome: is a term used to describe the relationship a hostage can build with their kidnapper. It is a psychological response sometimes seen in an abducted hostage, in which the hostage shows signs of loyalty to the hostage-taker, regardless of the danger (or at least risk) in which the hostage has been placed. An example would be Beauty and the Beast (1991) and (2017), the Disney films about a young girl who falls in love with her captor.

D I S C L A I M E R :

Copyright © 2024 by zelinashantae.

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.