Extra Chapter 1

A V A

I open my eyes and I yawn, stretching my arms out.

Boy, does this stretch feel good, I say to myself.

Noah is snoring peacefully beside me. I try not to wake him, getting up quietly, and gently off the bed to go to the bathroom.

It's been a few days since Christmas. I've been spending all the time I can with Noah before he has to leave after New Years'. I've been so busy with school and he's been so busy with work that we never get time to spend with each other. So we're trying to spend as much time as we can before we have to get back to reality.

After flushing the toilet and leaving the bathroom, I hear the front door open, notifying me that Elijah is home.

And if that didn't notify me, what came after would.

"Ava?! Where my girlie at?!" Elijah yells. I quickly greet him by hushing him.

"Noah's sleeping," I whisper. "Keep it down." He's standing in front of the door with his suitcase and what appears to be two Christmas bags beside him.

"Well, he wasn't sleeping last night when he was all up in you now, was he?" Elijah giggles and I start to blush, hiding my face from him while I gave him a hug. "That's what I thought." He smiles, returning my hug.

"Oh great, you're back."

We turn to see a sleepy Noah leaning up against my bedroom door frame. He yawns, rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Well, if it isn't Shrek himself," Elijah says putting his hands on his hips.

Noah stops rubbing his eyes suddenly and looks around the room with a frown on his face. "Now Elijah, I know you're not talking about me."

Elijah looks at him, his eyes moving up and down, all sassy, about to go full-on diva on Noah.

"I didn't stutter, did I?," Elijah beefs back.

"Um, guys..." I try to butt in before this whole thing escalates. I know they're just playing around but still.

"Ava, hold my shit!" Elijah says, passing me his phone and taking off his jacket, and throwing it at me. Noah rolls his eyes in amusement.

"AHHHH!" Elijah yells launching at Noah.

Noah lets out a scream and goes running into my room as Elijah chases after him.

I giggle. I've never heard Noah scream before. Like EVER!

"BITCH!" I hear Elijah yell.

"OWWWWW!" Noah shrieks.

I hang Elijah's jacket in the closet, rest his phone on the living room table, and I go over to see what craziness those two are doing to each other.

****

E X P L I C I T   C O N T E N T

"Come here, sexy," Noah calls from my bed.

Elijah left an hour ago to see his boyfriend so Noah and I have the apartment for a couple of hours. Earlier, we all exchanged late Christmas presents.

I lightly blush at him making my way towards him. He reaches over and pulls me down on the bed and gets on top of me. He tickles my sides and I giggle, letting out laughter throughout my room. He smiles.

"I love you, bunny."

"I love you, Noah. So much."

He leans down and kisses me as I wrap my arms around his neck.

His fingers go down into my pants and over my lace panties.

"Babe..." I start to whimper.

"Shhhh..." He whispers with a smirk clear as day on his face.

He rubs me over my panties for a bit before pulling them to the side and slipping two fingers inside me.

"Mhm." I close my eyes

"Oh, baby..." He whispers into my ear slowly pumping his fingers in and out of me. Then he slips them out. His fingers go over the outline of my pants and he pulls both my panties and my pants off smoothly, in one swift movement.

"Wanna make a baby?" He asks me and I look back at him shocked. He suddenly laughs.

"I'm kidding baby, no babies... yet." He smirks and I blush a little. The thought of having Noah's baby sounds amazing but I'm way too young and I'm still in school. Maybe in the future when the time is right.

And don't get me started on that crazy Lupe dream I had months ago...

He goes down on me and starts licking between my legs and I roll my eyes back and moan. My fingers go through his hair, tugging and pulling. Seconds have past and my legs start to tremble until I let go and combust under his will. I start to feel a little lightheaded forgetting where I am for a moment. He then stops and gets up to take his Pjs off , before towering over me and sliding inside me oh so slowly. I let out a gasp. He holds on to my hips gently.

He pauses and I open my eyes to look at him.

"Why did you stop?" I whisper to him and he lightly smiles. He bends his head lower, closes his eyes and rubs his nose against mine.

"I love you bunny." He says.

I smile in content and happiness.

"I love you too."

He kisses me and I feel like I had won the jackpot, in complete bliss about to make love with this man.

The great love of my existence.

<3