Tony Stark

Tony messed around with some of the holographs in Bruce’s lab. Tony thought his lab was awesome until he saw that. It had all the latest technology, it was updated every month, and that lab had all the new toys. He was jealous of Bruce. Even if Bruce got to use it no more than him, it was still technically his and he wanted it.

“What… Sorcery is this?” Loki said from the corner.

“That’s a Poptart, Loki.” He answered.

Tony didn’t bother turning away from his toys. This was like a wonderland to Tony. It was a magnificent science wonderland. But he heard a gagging sound and couldn’t help but turn. Loki was shoving the Poptart down his throat, choking on it. “Loki…” he muttered, rubbing his temples. He quickly returned to his holographs. He messed with some charts, not really doing anything.

Suddenly the door swung open. Tony glanced up and saw Steve. “Hey Cap.” He greeted, returning to his holographs. He saw Steve give him a quick nod as he went to the other side of the room, trying to stay as far from Loki as he could. “Why is he here? Shouldn’t he be in, oh I don’t know, prison?” Steve said bitterly.

“He’s going to help us.” Jane answered.

“He will not help us. He will hurt us. He tried to destroy the world, and didn’t you say something about sending some robot to murder you all?”

“Um, for the record, I only tried to rule your planet. I did not try to destroy it… That would be a waste of good… Never mind.” Loki said.

“He’s changed. Thor believes him and so do I. He’s here to help us. He doesn’t want to hurt us this time.” Jane defended

“Yes. I do intend to help you, not hurt you. This may be a threat too big for only six incredible people. Please accept my offer. I am deeply, truly sorry for what I have done. I have made some mistakes in my past, many of which involve hurting you. I would do anything to gain your trust. I am deeply sorry that I killed so many people and that I attempted to destroy you. I was a man, hungry for power and revenge. But that now means nothing.” Loki apologized.

“You’re not off the hook yet, Loki. I don’t trust you.” Steve growled.

The room went silent after that. They went back to doing their own little things, not really communicating at all. Tony attempted to steal a few of the toys in the lab, but none of the equipment would fit into his pocket. He eventually pulled out his phone and he discovered 2 texts from Pepper. He opened it up and saw what it said.

Hey

            The texts both read the same thing. He smiled. He missed her. He sent a text back to her

Hey babe.

Hey Tony. Miss u!

Miss u too.

What are u doing?

Nothing. I think a Frost Giant was in here. Something might happen soon… I don’t know yet.

OK how’s Bruce?

Uh he Hulked out again last night but he’s okay now.

Poor Bruce… How r u?

Fine… I really want these toys.

Toys?

Bruce’s stuff in his lab.

Oh. LOL

I have to go. Got to play with them while I can.

Ha ha okay… Love u bye