Random Bonus Chapter #2!

Loki and Thor lugged their enormous barrel through the halls of the Helicarrier. The two had just returned from their little quest to Asgard. The two had managed to get their large, heavy barrel to Midgard. It was heavy, even for the two Asgardians, whose strength was exceptionally more advanced than any Midgardian, except for maybe the Hulk. But the two wanted to show this to the Avengers, share it with their teammates. This was going to be the experiment of a lifetime.

            The two Asgardian brothers hauled their barrel into Dr. Banner’s lab, where the other Avengers were, as usual. “Hey Rock of Ages, Meatswing. What do you two have there?” Tony greeted with his usual nicknames.

            “This would be Asgardian Mead.” Loki explained.

            “Asgardian Mead? Cool.”

            “It’s a million times stronger than anything on Midgard. I thought you would like to try it, Mr. Stark, since you are known for your drinking sometimes.” Thor stated.

            “Indeed I am, now get me some of that.”

            “Are you sure that’s a good idea, Tony?” Pepper inquired.

            “Yes, now give me.”

            Thor smiled and grabbed a plastic glass off of the table, pouring some of the beverage into it.  He handed the plastic cup over to Tony Stark, who then proceeded to take a drink, downing most of it in one drink. The Asgardian brothers watched as he looked down into the cup then sat it down onto the table beside him. “What do you mean, a million times stronger, this isn’t…” He started before being interrupted by his own stumbling, nearly falling down.

            “Whoa! You guys have got to try this stuff!” Tony exclaimed as he stumbled over to the barrel and poured himself some more, a few of the other Avengers joining him to try it out.

*5 Minutes Later*

            Thor and Loki watched the Midgardians as they sipped casually from their glasses, chuckling at their teammates. The two watched as Tony, Pepper, Jan, Clint, and Natasha did the Cha-Cha Slide. Bruce and Steve beside the Asgardian brothers, Steve’s Super Soldier Stamina preventing him from joining the others and Bruce too wary of it, knowing that the Mead would certainly make him more susceptible to letting the beast within out.

            Thor and Loki watched the Avengers dance to the Cha-Cha Slide, but suddenly they grew bored and they stopped, deciding to sing something else. He watched as some of the others turned; Hank, Ororo, T’Challa, Peter, MJ, and Betty turning toward the few who had been dancing as they began to sing. They slurred a song unfamiliar to the two Asgardians, though the rest of them seemed to know the song by heart.

            “Is this the real life?

            Is this just fantasy?

            Caught in a landslide

            No escape from reality

            Open your eyes

            Look up to the skies and see

            I’m just a poor boy

            I need no sympathy