Thor

Thor soared through the air, clutching his hammer tightly in his hand as the wind whooshed through his golden hair. He soared above the raging battlefield, the war quickly heating up. He could feel the heat of the Fire Demons' flame from where he flew and he could immediately tell that he hated the feeling. His Frost Giant senses were growing stronger because of the Odinforce that coursed through his body like a freight train, all of his senses enhanced tenfold. As fond as the Demigod was of his newfound Allfather powers, he hated that he had the Frost Giant genes in him.

Thor still had yet to make peace of the war that waged within him. He hated the fact that he was a Frost Giant and that he'd never even gotten to meet his biological mother. He hated that he had been lied to, but that did not stop him from being an Avenger and working for the good of humanity... But, though he'd come to terms with his father, it changed nothing. He still hated not knowing for all of those years. He hated living in the dark.

Thor decided that it was not of importance at the moment. He needed to concentrate on the war that he was a soldier in, the war where he could finally be the warrior that he had always been, the warrior that he'd never been allowed to be. He changed his course and soared downward, where a fleet of Fire Demons were destroying the streets of Manhattan and terrorizing the innocent. Thor slammed down onto the pavement in front of them, the God of Thunder ready to meet his match.

Thor raised his hammer and slammed it onto the streets, sending a wave of electricity through the street and electrocuting several Fire Demons. The God of Thunder stood there for a moment as they approached him, surrounding him, trapping the Allfather, the King of Asgard. He stood motionless before a small smirk crept slowly over his lips, his bright blue eyes glinting in the rage of battle.

Thor let the power within him charge up, building within him, growing stronger with every breath that the powerful Demigod inhaled. He closed his eyes, his eyelids drooping over his sparkling eyes. He quickly leaped into the air and expelled the power that he'd built up, taking down all of the Fire Demons that surrounded him, the golden energy of the Odinforce radiating from the Thunder God, shooting from his body and taking out his enemies. His heart sped up and his body shook lightly as he floated in midair before landing heavily on his feet. He held tightly to his mighty Mjolnir, knowing that it was his best weapon, no matter how strong the Odinforce was.

Thor looked around and he could see some of his fellow Avengers. He could see Bruce Banner and Betty Ross, neither of them yet in Hulk form, though they were still helping by using their advanced strength against the Hulk Busters. He saw T'Challa and Ororo, T'Challa being quite protective of his wife, though she still fought against the rival armies, summoning winds and rain, raindrops pattering violently against the pavement and Thor's skin.

Thor looked up into the clouded sky, his eyes drifting toward the man known as the Mad Thinker. He stood on a balcony on StarkTower, staring out into the battlefield with a satisfied smirk on his face. Thor stared in hatred and resentment, just staring at this man, the man who ordered the execution of so many of his people, the one who tried to burn the place where he grew up, the place he called home, to the ground and succeeded in most areas of the good realm of Asgard.

He was the man who killed his mother.

He wasn't Laufey. He didn't kill Joro, his real mother. But he killed the only woman who he'd known as his mother. He killed Frigga, ripping her away from the sons of Asgard. Not only did he rip her away from Thor, but he ripped her away from her husband, from her other son, and from the entire realm of Asgard, and thanks to him, Asgard was mourning for her queen. He felt hatred toward the Mad Thinker, maybe more hatred than anyone. After all, he'd lost the most because of him, other than possibly his brother.