Chapter 1

Bella's pov
September ( 1st day of school)

Today my friends and I are starting our sophomore year and I'm really excited. Over the summer I turned 15 , spent everyday with Shelby, and did cool stuff with Ari and Shelby. Today I'm so happy because Daniel is coming back and Shelby doesn't know that yet. We were at her locker talking when Daniel snuck up behind her and said Your a babe but in an accent. I have a boyfriend she said. Yeah he's right behind you and it's me. Ok kid stop bothering...me. She turned around to see Daniel and she hugged him really tight. I missed you so much she said. I missed you too he said. "Hi Daniel". Hey bells I missed you too. How was the tour she said. It was so fun, I wish you were there. "So does she because every night she would say I wish Daniel was with me". Aw your so cute he said. Your cuter she said. "Well I'll let you two catch up". Thanks and don't come back she said. "Well".
I walked to my locker and I started to unpack.

Hayes' Pov
I walked into school really nervous because today I was gonna try to win Bella back. I haven't had any communication with her this whole summer and I really wanna talk. I was walking up the stairs confident and ready to go. When I was heading to her locker I passed a boy and a girl kissing until I noticed I passed her locker. When I went back I saw her kissing another guy. When I passed them my heart sank and I didn't know what to do.

Bella's pov
I was at my locker when Brad came up to me and he said hey bells. "Hey". Did you have a good summer? "Shut up you know the answer to that already". So I'm guessing a really great summer. "Well duh because I spent it with you". He kissed my lips really soft and then we both pulled away. Your a great girlfriend. "Your a better boyfriend ". After I said this he left for class. I started dating Brad in July and I'm really happy because he makes me happy. Over the summer Brandon moved here and I'm really happy because he's my guy best friend and he helps me with a lot. After the Hayes situation he told me to get over him and to find someone that actually likes me, so I did. This year my classes are a lot different from last year and I'm happy with it.

Authors note
I'm running low on ideas for this book so if you have any just comment then or dm me them.