Chapter 52

When I woke up Hayes was still asleep so I grabbed my phone and used it until he woke up. When he woke up his hair was a mess and I started to play with it. "Do you want some breakfast?", he asked. "Sure". "But we're making it together". "Deal". We both got up and I jumped on his back and he carried me down the stairs. When we got down we found bacon, pancakes, and eggs so we started making it. While I poured the pancake mix into the bowl, Hayes grabbed a handful and threw it at my face. "No you didn't", I said. "But I did". I grabbed an egg while he wasn't looking and when he turned around I cracked it on his head. "Oopsies, I said". "Dallas you better run, he said while chasing me around the house. He eventually grabbed me and he swung me over his back and carried me backwards. "You shoulda ran faster, he said. "I know I should've cuz now I have a cute boy holding me backwards. "Oh don't act like you don't like it". "I never said I didn't". "Good cuz there's a lot more commin'. "So what do you want to do?". "Whatever you wanna do". I grabbed the tv remote and jumped on the couch. He came running and jumped right next to me and we sat down and watched Netflix. After watching Netflix for 3 hours we hung around the house and did nothing all day. At about 11pm I left his house because I was tired and I didn't want to sleep there again cuz I missed my bed. When I got into bed I facetimed him and we talked for another 2 hours until I felt myself falling asleep. "Goodnight he said". "Night".

-------------------------------------------------------

When i woke up I got dressed and I decided to go to the mall. When I got to the mall it was 2:00 pm and it was packed with people. Everywhere I went someone wanted to take a picture with me and after a while it got annoying. As I was leaving everyone surrounded me and I had a trouble trying to leave. I was on my way home and I passed Hayes' favorite restaurant so I decided to stop there and get him dinner. After I picked up his food I drove it to his house and his car was there so I knocked on the door and no one answered. The door was open so I walked in and I saw Hayes and some random girl on the couch. "Hayes I brought you food", I said and my eyes started to well up. "Bella, why are you upset?". "Who's that girl on the couch?". "That's Nicole, she's in my English class". "Why is she here?". "I'm tutoring her". "Oh". "Bella just relax I'm not cheating and I would never cheat". "I know that". He kissed my lips softly and I placed his food on the table. "Well I'll let you get back to tutoring". "Ok see you later babe". "Bye".