Chapter 42

1 week later

I woke up and I had a headache and I last remember playing softball. I walked down the stairs and my mom explained everything that had happened. I remember everything up until the moment I got hit. It was a Thursday morning so I wanted to go to school but I mom didn't want me too but I went anyways. I walked up to my locker and there were balloons and cards in it that said get well soon. I looked through all of them and stuffed them in my bag. When I was about to leave my head started pounding and I head a huge headache.

"Bellaaaa, Ariana yelled and ran up to me.

"Ariiiii, I yelled back.

Shelby walked really slow and said "yay you're back".

"Yeah and I feel so much better I guess, and what did I miss".

"We were trying to get you to remember stuff", Shelby said.

"What did I forget?", I asked

"The whole summer of 2014, Ariana said.

"So I didnt remember Brandon?".

"Nope, Shelby said".

"Was Hayes there?".

"Yeah he explained everything to you and he even took you out for ice cream," Shelby said.

"Ugh I can't stand him, I said.

"Why?, Ariana asked.

"Because I can't leave him".

"He doesn't want to leave you either, Shelby said.

"I can't believe he wants to stay with me and I kinda have been a bitch and ungrateful to him".

"Bella you're blind, Ariana said.

"How?".

"He loves you", Ariana said.

"No he doesn't ".

"He wouldn't stick with you if he didn't, Shelby said.

"I don't know".

"You need to go talk to him, Ariana said.

"I don't know, I was rude to him.

"Just do it", Shelby said.

"Ok but after school I'll talk to him".

"Yay, Shelby said.

Skip to lunch

I walked into lunch and I sat on my seat and I put my head down while people were talking. I had a huge headache and it hurt so bad that I didn't even talk. I heard Hayes talking about his football season with Daniel and I couldn't help but eves drop.

"Dude lets get the dub", Daniel said.

"We got it though, plus we aren't taking the L" Hayes said.

"Yeah that's true", Daniel said.

After they finished talking about football I heard my name. I didn't know what they said but I heard my name. I also heard Hayes laughing which isn't a good sign.