Chapter 62

Bella's pov
The next morning

I woke up around 2 am and I was still on Hayes' chest. I was getting up to check the time and he wrapped his hands around my waist and said "you're not going anywhere". "Oh really", I said as I tried to get up. He kept a tight grip around my waist and as I turned around he started to tickle me. I laughed so hard and it was so cute. "OMG Hayes if you don't stop, I'm gonna pee on myself", I said while laughing. "Go pee", he said then slapped my butt. I looked at him with a confused look and he waved his hand signaling for me to go. After I went to the bathroom I came back and he was finishing packing because our flight was at 6:00 am. "Did you finish packing?, he asked. "Yeah I did it before dinner last night". "Wanna help me?". "Yeah", I said as I started to fold his shirts. "I know this wasn't the best trip but last night was great", he said. "I agree". "I promise that I won't ever let another person ever come between us". "Me neither". We pinky promised each other and he gave me a side hug. After we finished packing I made eggs and toast and we ate. Before we left to the airport I had to say bye to Cameron because he wasn't coming back home for a couple of months.

12 hours later

After we landed Hayes drove me home and I was super tired. I wanted to just lay in my bed and just as I was about to do that Riley facetimed me. "Hi, she said nervously. "Oh hi, so did things go well with you and Miles?". "Not at all, he just wants to be together and I'm not so sure about what I want". "Boys are like that, they just want to rush into that type of stuff but you have to do what's best for you". "Yeah I was thinking about that and lately I've been feeling lonely without him". "Are you sure you haven't been lonely in general?". " I don't know but it always bothers me how he's always hanging out with Sadie". "How do you know he's always hanging out with Sadie". "He posts it on snapchat and it really bothers me". "Next time you talk to him don't tell him that he can't hang out with her because guys hate when you ask them not to hang out with another girl but just ask him to consider you and your feelings towards him and her". "I don't know how he'll take that but anyways how was your vacation?". "It was horrible". I explained everything that went on during the vacation. "At least you didn't break up", she said. "I know but that was a horrible situation". "OMG miles is texting me, what do I do?". "What did he say?". "He asked me to hang out". "Oh". "I wanna hang out with him but I already told Jesse that I'd hang out with him". "That's bad". "Ill just cancel with Jesse". "Don't do that", I said purposely because I think that Jesse's better for her. "Why not". "Because Jesse's your best friend". "And miles is my boyfriend". "Your ex boyfriend". "I know but maybe we'll get back together". "But...". "I gotta go bye", she said and hung up. After that coversation I went to sleep.

Riley's pov

When I got to Miles' house, Jesse texted me "when are you coming over?". "Sorry I can't come over I'm sick", I responded. "Ok see you in school tomorrow ", he said back. Just as I was about to ring the door bell Miles opened the door. "Hey babe, where have you been?", he asked. "I've been thinking". "About?". "Us". "And?". "I want us to be together but Sadie is stopping me from fully trusting you". "Don't worry about Sadie, she's gone". "What do you mean by gone?". "We were never really good for eachother". "Really?". "Really", he said then kissed me. As we kissed my phone was in my hand and it kept in vibrating. "Are you gonna get that?", he asked. "No", I said. When we finally stopped making out I checked my phone and it said 10 messages from Jesse. "Who was that?", he asked. "Don't worry it was Jesse". "Who's Jesse?", he asked. "You know who Jesse is". "Oh that loser you hang out with". "He's not a loser". "He's only relevant cuz his brother is that Brandon Besson actor". "Dude Jesse's nice". "Whatever". "Let's forget about him and let's talk". "Yeah that's better". "So did you hear that Skylar and I won the...", I was saying until he interrupted me. "Prettiest girls awards". "No, but that that was sweet". "Of course I heard you won the science fair". "Yeah it was super fun to see boys cry after we won". "They probably cried because you're with me". "Ha no". "Let's go out on Friday night". "Where to?". "A party". "Um I don't know about that". "Why not Riles?". "I don't know I'm just not the best at parties". "I'll have you around my arm the entire night". "I don't know miles". "Think about it". "Um I". "Please Riley, for me". "Fine". In my mind I know what happened to us the last party we went to and I'm afraid that he'll cheat again. I trust miles but he's 16 and I'm 15 and I'm afraid that he'll like another 16 year old like Sadie and I know it's stupid to think that way but I do .

Bella's pov

When I woke up I grabbed my phone and I saw that Riley had texted me 5 times

Riley- He asked me out
Riley- I don't know what to do
Riley- he wants to go to a party with me
Riley- I'm scared
Riley- should I go

Me- chill Riley, only go if you feel comfortable going with him.

After I responded to her I saw that Hayes had called me 3 times, so I called him back.

Me- hi

Hayes- hey did you just wake up?

Me- yeah, did you just wake up?

Hayes- like a half an hour ago

Me- why did you call me?

Hayes- I wanted to know if you wanted to come over?

Me- I really want to but I'm still super tired.

Hayes- fine then I'll see you tomorrow

Me- actually I'll see you in 15, bye

After I hung up I decided not to change because I was feeling lazy and tired. My mom dropped me off 10 minutes after and before I could ring the doorbell he opened the door. "Hey beautiful", he said and kissed my cheek. I plopped myself on his couch and I grabbed a couch pillow and layed my head down. "Wow you really are tired". "I wasn't lying when I said that". He sat on the floor beside the couch and he looked at me. "What?", I asked. "I like watching you fall asleep". "That kinda sounds creepy". "It's not". "Now I feel weird", I said and I sat up. "Fine I won't look", he said. "Nope you woke me up". "No you're exhausted". "Not anymore". "I'll sleep with you if you want". "Yeah no thank you". "That's not what I meant". "I know I was just playing with you". "Thank god". "So are you busy on Friday night?". "Nope I'm all free for you". "Ok so let's go to a party". "Party's are so overrated". "I know but I need to help my friend out with something". "So is he hot?, he asked. "Well he's a she and she's a freshmen". "Since when do you like freshmen?". "Some freshmen and I actually have a lot in common". "How?". "Well this girl's now ex boyfriend cheated on her with a slut that she hates and now he wants to get back together with her and she doesn't know if she wants to". "Wow so you two do have a lot in common, huh", he said looking guilty. "Yeah A LOT, so will you go with me?". "I guess". "Good, so now we need to find an outfit for me to wear". "Who are you trying to impress?". "Myself, silly". "It better just be you". "And you too". "Well that's an exception". "Of course". "You're off to a good start with that bed head". "Yeah and I'm off to sleep with this bed head", I said and layed my head on the pillow. "Let's go upstairs, Nash and Skylynn should be home any minute". "Yeah I'm not sleeping in front of them". "Then let's go". We went up to his room and I plopped myself on his bed. I grabbed his pillow and layed above the sheets and he sat next to me and started playing with his phone. As I closed my eyes his phone started to ring and then my eyes were wide open. "I'm sorry, I gotta take this", he said and he left the room. I couldn't sleep so I got up and put my hair into a ponytail and I went to his closet and grabbed his football sweatshirt. When he got back he layed back next to me and I pretended to sleep while he wrapped me in his arms. "I heard you get up", he said. "Oh". "You don't have to pretend to sleep , I knew you weren't the whole time". "I'm trying to sleep". "You probably can't cuz you already took a nap". "That's true". I got up and grabbed my phone off of his night stand  and started to fake texting people. "Whoa who are you texting super fast?", he asked, and looked over at my phone. "My mom", I lied. "Bell I know you, you fake text". "I hate that you know everything about me". "Too bad". After hanging out for awhile I left.