Finale

6 years later
"Don't be so nervous Bella you'll do just fine, just don't trip down the aisle.", Shelby laughed as she patted my shoulder.

"You guys always know how to make me laugh.", I said group hugging Shelby and Ariana.

"I can't believe we're already 24 and I'm pregnant, Ari's engaged and you're getting married today.", Shelby laughed.

"It feels like we were just graduating eighth grade yesterday. Man a lot can change in 10 years.", Ariana said

"That's because it was yesterday.", I laughed.

"Ariana and Shelby we need you guys since the ceremony is starting.", Mia said waking in.

"Break a leg.", Shelby said giving me a thumbs up.

"Hopefully I won't."

I can't believe this is the day where I'm finally getting married. So this whole engagement process started right after Hayes and I both graduated.

After we decided to spend the night together on graduation we were good for a couple of days until I became paranoid and I stupidly decided to break up with Hayes for about a month until he convinced me he wasn't and I finally got ahold of my emotions.

After that fiasco we really started to regain our trust in one another. Being cheated on has taught me that people can change for the better and for the people they love.

"It's time Bella.", my dad said walking in with his tux on. "Are you ready?", he asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be."

As I walked in I could see everyone standing up  for me. As I looked down the aisle I could see Hayes playing around with his hands signaling that he was nervous. I smiled as I slowly walked down. I could hear whispers of "you look beautiful" as I walked down.

When I got down to end of the aisle my father handed me off to Hayes who was looking me up and down in my wedding dress.

"You look gorgeous", he whispered as he then proceeded to kiss my cheek.

"You look great too.", I whispered.
********************************************
"You may now say your vows", the priest granted permission.

"Isabella Dallas, the girl who I never thought I'd be marrying. We stared off as classmates and it soon escalated into a friendship and then quickly turned into a relationship. I will admit that I haven't always made the best decisions but you stuck with me through those stupid choices I made. Through the years, you have made me a stronger person and I can't thank you enough for that. We've always been there for each other and I hope we continue that for our future. I will forever love you until the day I die and even then I'll still love you.", he said.

I felt my eyes getting a little teary as he finished up his vows.

"Hayes Grier. The name I once dreaded but then learned to love. Over these past 10 or so years with you, I've learned to love myself, you and the people around me. We've been through so many ups and downs but what's a relationship without that? I feel like life is a party everyday when I'm with you and I never know what to expect. 10 years is a long time to care about someone that much yet I never let that feeling go. You've made me the woman I am today and I couldn't be more pleased. You're the man I want to spend the rest of my life with and I can't wait to start that.", I read.

I looked up to see more than half of the people in the room crying. I didn't cry, I just felt happy for my new life that would soon start.

"Hayes I want you to say "with this ring, I thee wed", he priest told him to repeat.

"With the ring, I thee wed.", he smiled as he slid the ring in my finger.

"Isabella, I want you to say "with this ring, I thee wed.".

"With this ring, I thee wed."

"Hayes do you take Isabella to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health, and forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?".

"I do", he said.

"Isabella do you take Hayes to be your wedded husband to live together in marriage?  Do you promise to love him, comfort him, honor and keep him for better or worse, for richer or poorer, in sickness and health and forsaking all others, be faithful only to him so long as you both shall live?"

"I do", I said feeling excited.

"Isabella and Hayes, you have heard the words about love and marriage, have exchanged your vows and made your promises, and celebrated your union with the giving and receiving of rings. It is at this time that I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride!", the priest proclaimed.

When Hayes and I kissed, it felt like the first time again. It all felt real, this love is gonna be forever.

********************************************
One year later
"Isn't he just so cute", Hayes said holding our 4 month old Nick up in the air like superman.

"Yeah he's the best. But you're great too.", I said rubbing my stomach. I was expecting a baby girl in about 6 months and man is it tiring. We've already decided to name her Payton.

"Bella this baby needs a diaper change", Hayes said holding Nick out to me. "You really need to learn how to change his diaper because I can't be changing two diapers at one time.", I laughed.

"I know, I know. I can't wait for Payton to come, she's gonna be Daddy's little girl." "What about me?", I laughed as he smirked.

"You can get this anytime.", he teased. "Yeah whatever.", I rolled my eyes.

"Thank you for giving me these two beautiful kids.", Hayes said kissing my cheek. "I wouldn't trade you or them for the world.", I smiled.

Authors note
I can't believe that this is the end of this trilogy. I can't thank you guys the readers enough for the support. I know this book just dragged on at the end but I'm happy with the way it turned out. If you liked my writing you should check out "The perfect season" and "The change up" which is a Cameron Dallas fan fic. If you want to read a hunter Rowland/Blake Gray fan fic you should read "The choice" and "it's just a little too complicated".
- J