Chapter 8

Today was Ariana's start of the school year party and most of the sophomore class was there. Ariana is basically rich because she has a big pool with a big water slide and a huge house. I was sitting with Brad and I was feeding him grapes. That's really sexy you know. "I guess but it's just fruit". Bells you are adorable. "I know I am but you're cute". Nah but anyway I'm gonna go talk to Connor. "Ok". Before he left he pecked my lips and I sat there alone. Brad is a good boyfriend but sometimes I wish that we were just friends. When I was looking around for Shelby and Ariana I saw Hayes with this girl named Hannah. Hannah had this really tight black bikini on and Hayes was checking her out and she was checking him out. When I saw this my heart sank a little but then I thought, I can't feel upset because I'm dating Brad not Hayes. After I looked I saw Hayes kiss her and then I felt completely shattered. My mind was telling me Brad but something inside was saying Hayes. I was sitting by myself until Brandon sat next to me. Why do you look upset? "It's nothing". Was it Brad? No I'm just tired I guess". Are you sure this isn't about a boy? I'm positive". Remember I'm here for you. "Thanks Brandon". And if you are looking for Shelby and Daniel they are in the corner making out and I haven't seen Ariana or Josh anywhere. "Oh thanks for the help". No problem.

When he left I saw Hayes grab Hannah's  hand and he looked at me for a second and then looked away. I suddenly felt heartbroken and Brad came back. What's wrong babe? "Nothing I just don't feel good" I lied . Do you want me to take you home? No I'm just gonna walk I'm fine". Are you sure? "Yeah I said and he kissed my cheek and I left. I decided to walk a block and then I called cam to pick me up.

Hayes' pov
I was with a girl named Hannah and we were talking about getting together. I wanted to make Bella really jealous and I think she got mad. I saw Brandon talking to her and then I didn't see her 2 minutes after. I'm doing what Bella told me to do. She told me to move on so I kissed Hannah . I have a feeling that Hannah's  just a fling again so I'm not gonna do anything.  I'm using Hannah to get Bella jealous and I think it worked. When I was done with Hannah I found Ariana and Josh. "Do you know where Bella went? She left Ariana said. "Why"? She didn't feel good Josh said. "Oh". After they said she didn't feel good i knew she was upset with me.