Chapter 33

After he left I layed I on my bed and started to cry. I stuffed my face into my pillow and I felt my pillow getting wet. I knew we wouldn't be the same and he knew it. Why do I try to like him when all I do is feel upset.

Hayes' pov

When she told me that she kissed Brandon I wanted to cry. I never thought that she would do that to me. I can't believe she doesn't trust me and she thought I cheated again. I hate when she tells me that she's ok but I know she isn't. Every time she cries I feel like crying with her because I don't know how to feel. When I look at her I see a normal girl but when other people see her she's Cameron Dallas' little sister. I wanted to hold her and comfort her but  I'm really mad at her. I can just imagine her right now, she's probably thinking and upset. We have school tomorrow and I don't know how I'm gonna face her.

Next day

I walked up the stairs with Daniel and just as I was approaching my locker I saw Bella starring into hers completely blank. I stared at her until she looked back. When she looked at me I gave her a nod, but she just closed her eyes for a minute and then looked back up. She looked at me for a quick second and then looked down at the ground and stuffed her books into her backpack. Daniel was talking to me but I wasn't listening, I was busy admiring her. Her blue eyes sparkled from a distance and I couldn't stop looking into them and I saw that she was looking at me too. I looked at her lips and I wanted to kiss them so bad. She was standing at her locker until Chloe came up to her and they took a walk.

"Dude why are so so afraid to talk to your girlfriend?, Daniel asked.

"I'm not".

"Then go and say something".

"Hell no, she's mad".

"Why?"

"We got into an argument and we don't know how to fix the problem".

"That sucks, and she's definitely best friends with Shelby because they are both drama filled".

"Tell me about it".

"I gotta go meet Shelby before she has a freak attack but hit me up later".

"Alright".

I was putting my books away when I felt someone tap on my shoulder.

I turned around to see a girl named Nicole from my English behind me.

Nicole was the 2nd biggest slut behind Hannah.

"Hey, I said".

"Hi, she said flirtatiously".

"So what's up".

"Well let's just say it's gonna be you and me Saturday night".

"Are you asking me out?".

"Duh".

"Well I can't".

"Why not babe?".

"Well ya see, I have a great thing going on with another girl right now and I really like her and I don't wanna ruin it".

"She doesn't have to know".

"I know but I can't to this to her".

"Who is she?".

"You don't know her, I said lying.

"Tell me who maybe I do".

"Nah"

"Whatever but don't worry I'll see you on Saturday".

She walked away and I was having a horrible morning until Bella texted me.

Bella- Hey

Me- hey babe, what's wrong

Bella- I don't know, I'm just mad at myself for last night.

Me- don't stress, we all make mistakes

Bella- I heard you and Nicole

Me- you did?

Bella- yeah and I really like you too

Me- damn she's so annoying

Bella- tell me about it

Me- Nicole's a slutty bitch

Bella- I guess

Me- your eyes look so shiney today and it's turning me on

Bella- oh like your ocean blue eyes don't turn me on

Me- I'm sorry for last night

Bella- me too and Brandon doesn't mean a thing to me, I swear

Me- I believe you

Bella- good

Me- my parents will be gone on Saturday wanna come over?

Bella- sure

The bell rung and class started.