Chapter 21

Saturday

Today I decided to film a YouTube video with Cameron and we did an ask Cam and Bell. After that we went out to lunch at panera and while we were there we met some fans. After we left the restaurant Cameron said we had to go to Nash and Hayes' house to hang out.

When we got there I sat on a chair and Hayes was up in his room apperatlently "getting ready". After 5 minutes he came down and Nash and Cameron left for meetings.

"Hey" I said

"Sup, where are Nash and Cam?"

"Meetings all day".

"Let's go".

"Go where?"

"Let's go have some fun".

"Ok".

After talking we decided to walk to one of the best places ever, chuckie cheese. When we went in kids were screaming and playing the arcade games.

"This is your idea of fun?"I asked

"Yup and your with me to have it".

We decided to play the video games and I decided to play deal or no deal like 7 times. After that I played ski ball and I got a score of 1700. After playing all of the games we ordered pizza and wings. We sat down in a booth while waited for our food.

"I'm glad I got to come here with you".

"Me too".

"Hannah would've hated this, but your fun and playful".

"Aw thanks".

He flipped his hair and said "I'm gonna get us some drinks".

"Ok". I sat there waiting for him but while I was sitting my palms got really sweaty and I felt my face get red.

"Are you ok".

"I'm fine I'm just tired".

"Oh".

We waited for the pizza to come and after it came we ate it and then we got our prizes and left. Hayes gave me his tickets and I got a stuffed purple giraffe.

After that he walked me back to my house. While we were on the porch he walked me up.

"I guess this is goodbye. He said.

"Yeah".

"Bella wait".

I turned back around and he put his lips on mine and kissed them slowly.

"Bye" he said

I walked inside and I felt amazing.