Chapter 25

Friday
I am still confused about last night and all that took place last night. I really want to tell Shelby, Ariana and Chloe but they don't want me to get hurt by him again. I don't completely trust him but I'm doing what my heart wants me to do.

Lunch
I sat next to Shelby and Ariana and we all seemed calm. I randomly saw everyone whispering to each other but I didn't know why. Hayes was sitting across from me and he gave me a quick wink and I blushed a little.

"Who's the cute guy?, Shelby asked.

"Huh?, I said

"I saw you blush and now I know that you have a little crush on somebody".

"Who is he?, Ariana asked.

"It's probably some loser, Dante said.

Shelby elbowed him in the stomach and he tried to catch his breath.

"I don't have a crush, I said".

"Yeah that's what I said and I ended up with Gabe, Chloe said.

"It's nobody, I said.

"Omg were you looking at Ryan the star of the baseball team or Anthony the star of the basketball team? Shelby asked.

"Or was it Dante the hottie of the year? Dante asked.

"Ha you wish, Shelby said".

"No I wasn't blushing, Brandon just made me laugh.

"What did you say, Josh asked.

"I said...... soup?, Brandon said.

I pretended to laugh really hard and everyone faked laughing with me.

"I don't get it, Ariana asked.

"It's an inside joke i said while lying.

"Oh, Ariana said.

The teacher blew the whistle and we all got up and walked back to our classes. I saw Hayes go the long way to class so I followed him.

"Hey, I said.

"Hey so Ryan, Anthony or Dante?, he asked playful.

"You can't make me blush when we're around everyone".

"But you're so cute".

"Shut up".

I playfully pushed him and we went back to our class.

After school

I decided to walk home with Hayes because I wanted someone to walk with.

"I missed you 6th period, he said".

"Me too .

I gave him a side hug and we kept walking.

"We should hang out tomorrow night" He said.

"Maybe".

I've been thinking about last night and I like being friends for now".

"Why?"

"Cuz I don't have to worry about saying the wrong things and I don't have to worry about losing you".

"You're so cheesey but I kinda like it".

"I like you too".

"You're ok I guess" i said while joking.

When everyone was out of our sight he grabbed my hand and we sung our hands back and forth.

"You're so short compared to me".

"I'm 5'3 your like 6'1 and I can barely reach your head.

"I like short girls with attitude, brown hair, brown eyes and they have the first name Bella and her last name Dallas.

"I think I know her, she might be in my gym class".

"Oh well the girl I like is right next to me".

"Uh huh".

We finally reached my house and he let go of my hand and kissed the top of my head and we said our goodbyes.

Later that night

I was just sitting in bed looking on my phone and I finally got on my Instagram to see Ariana, Shelby, Chloe , Dante, Jacob, Connor, Gabe, Tyler, Josh , Daniel , Brandon , Hayes and Hannah all hung out without me.

All of them reposted it and they said that they were a squad and they didn't need anyone else. Shelby posted a picture with Chloe, Hannah, and Ariana and she said my best friends. I started to tear up and I had formed a huge headache and I went to bed.

Monday
I walked into school and I was pissed at everyone for Friday. I was putting my coat away in my locker when Shelby came up to me.

"Hey".

"Hi I said

"How was your weekend?"

"Horrible, what about you?"

"Amazing, why was your bad?"

"Ask Hannah your new bestie".

"What?"

"Did you have a good time on Friday".

"Yeah but not without you, and where were you?.

"Home".

"Why?"

"Cuz you didn't invite me".

"Did Hannah tell you?"

"No".

"She told us you were busy".

"She never said a word to me".

"Oh I'm so sorry".

"It's whatever now".

"Oh ok ".

After that we left to our first period.