Chapter 61

Hayes' pov
She was still sick to her stomach when Cameron came back. He walked past the bathroom until he saw us sitting on the floor. "What's going on?", he asked. I walked out of the bathroom and Cam and I talked. "What's wrong with her?, my mom called and said that she wanted to go home". "She's making herself sick". "Over you?". "Yeah and I came up to talk to her and she was gagging and she ran into the bathroom and you know the rest". "Hayes if you can't handle her anymore she'll have to get over it at some point". "I came to win her back". "Talking to her isn't gonna necessarily fix the problem". "That's all I can do at this point". "Well maybe it's the end for you two". "That's my worst fear, I want us to be able to work out". "It's ok to breakup with her if you want to, and no matter what happens between you two just know that you'll always be my bro". "Thanks Cam". "So I'm gonna go to the store to buy her medicine, just stay with her please". "I will". I walked back into the bathroom to see her lying on the floor. "Are you ok?", I said. "Why do you care?". I layed next to her and asked "why do you think I care?". "I don't think that you do". "What makes you say that?". "I saw the way that Luna looks at you". "Luna doesn't have anything to do with me and you". "Luna wants you". "I've known that for awhile now". "How did you know?". "She tried to kiss me earlier". "Oh". "I didn't kiss her back". "Why?". "Because I'm in love with you". "You aren't in love with me, you called me a slut". "I know but...". "Hayes I don't feel well so please stop talking about this". "Bella I really need to talk to you". "Can't you see that I'm dying here". "I really need you to pay attention". "I can't pay attention to you right now". "But Bella". "My goodness Hayes just tell me". "I never got to tell you what really happened last summer". "I don't wanna know". "Please just listen". "Why do you can rub what you and Luna had to my face". "I never actually dated Luna, we hung out a couple of times and she became obsessed with me". "Yeah I know that". "How?". "She came up to me this morning and told me that you guys were gonna be together by the end of the week, and how she wanted fame from you". "I never liked Luna the way that I like you and besides she's a gold digger". "Yeah I'm aware". "I'm sorry, this was supposed to be our trip and I messed it all up". "Tell me about it". I turned to the side of my stomach and I grabbed her and hand and she let go. I got up from the floor and I offered to help her up but she declined. "Can you please get me a cup of water?", she asked. "Yeah I'll be right back", I said. I went down to the kitchen and I got her water and when I came up my phone started to ring. "Hello", I said. "Hey it's Nash". "I can see that, you're in my contacts". "Right, so I heard that your prom is coming up". "Yeah and?". "I have a tux if you want and to borrow it". "Yeah I'll borrow it". "I dropped it off in the apartment in your closet". "Ok cool, well I gotta go". "Why are you in a rush?". "Bella's sick and I promised her that I'd get her water". "Whatever bye". When I got to the bathroom she was still sitting on the floor. "Are you ok?", I asked. "Do I look okay?". "That was a stupid question". "Yeah". I handed her the water and she chugged it down. "I'm gonna go to sleep". "On the bathroom floor?". "Yeah my stomach hurts too much for me to move". "I'm gonna sleep here too". "Why?". "Because I don't want to leave you lonely". She then got up and left. I don't know what's wrong with me at this point.

Bella's pov
I can't stop replaying him calling me a slut over and over again. I know he's trying to make me feel better but he's only making me feel worse. I walked into my room and he followed me in. "Gosh Hayes freakin Grier leave me alone", I said. "I can't leave you, I love you". "Then why did you call me a slut?". "I wasn't thinking when I said that, and I just got jealous". "Why were you jealous?". "Because you're so beautiful and you could have anyone". "Hayes I don't want anyone else". "Luna was just a summer fling, she never meant anything to me". "How am I supposed to believe that?", I said and I could here my voice crack and tears started coming out of my eyes. He touched my cheek and made his way to wipe my eyes. "You have my heart and I can't believe I let our fight get this far", he said and he hugged me. "I'm sorry for calling you a bad boyfriend, I never meant it". "No you were right, I haven't been a good boyfriend and I'm sorry for that". I layed down on my bed and he layed next to me. "If you don't want to be with me I completely understand", he said. "I'm gonna get over this at some point but thinking about you and another girl together makes me sick". "I can tell". "Stop". "What I'm just telling you like it is". I rolled my eyes at him and I sat up and looked around the room for a while. "Man do I wanna kiss you", he said. "Well you can't cuz I'm sick and I'm still mad at you". "What if you kissing me is the cure to your sickness?". "Shut up". "Im serious", he said in a laughing tone. "Bye Hayes". "You're kicking me out?". "Yeah I gotta sleep so I can feel better but I'll see you in the morning". "Whatever makes you feel better". "Yeah so goodnight", I said nearly pushing him out the door. I went to bed after that and I was sleeping peacefully until Cameron came in. "I have your medicine", he said. "Thank you". "Why do you wanna go home?". "You know why". "Hayes told me that his worst fear is that your gonna leave him". "Honestly I was thinking about breaking up with him but I can't". "Why can't you?". "Because I love that boy and I know he loves me, I think". "He does love you, why do you think that he doesn't?". "Because he's just been extra nice to me even when I called him a bad boyfriend, and that led me to think that he liked Luna or that he was cheating on me with her". "Bella you're 17 turning 18 in a couple of months grow up, life's not all about nit picking in a relationship". "I'm not nit picking". "Oh really, then tell me why you made yourself sick?." "I love him and I don't know what to do?". "We've been over this before, don't get upset about the little things, let the relationship go day by day". "Thanks for the advice". "No problem but stay true to yourself, ok?". "I will".