Chapter 13

Friday(homecoming game day)
In 30 minutes  my favorite guys ever are playing their homecoming game and I hope that they win because I know that they have been working hard. I was hanging out with Shelby because Ariana and Chloe were on the cheerleading team and they had practice.

"Are you going to the homecoming dance? Shelby asked.

"I don't know yet but did Daniel ask you yet?"

"Yeah he asked me last night, did Brad ask you?".

"No but I don't thank he will."

"I hope he does."

"Me too I guess."

"We should get going."

"Yeah let's go so that we can get good seats".

After our conversation we headed to the game. When we got to the game it was packed with people and after 5 minutes we found seats. Before the game started Ariana and Chloe waved at us and the whole football team dabbed and everyone started cheering loud. The team they played against was called Maiden high.

Halftime
The score was 3-7 and our school was losing by one touchdown. During half time the dance team danced and then the cheer team cheered. The cheer team did a routine to sorry(Justin Bieber). Ariana and Chloe did backflips and they did a pyramid. After their routines the team came back out.

It was the 4th quarter and everyone knew our team was gonna lose. The team still had hope but the crowd didn't. There was 1 minute left and people started to leave. I saw the team coming up with a plan and I knew what the were gonna do.

Dante passed it to Jacob, jacob passed it to Tyler and someone tackled Tyler but he managed to throw it to Brad, who threw it back to Dante and then Dante threw it to Brandon and then Brandon made the touchdown. The whole crowd went wild and they team lifted Brandon up.

After the game

I was gonna hang out with Ariana, Shelby, Daniel, Jacob, Tyler, Gabe, Connor, Chloe, Josh, Hayes, and Brad until Brad stopped me. "

"Can I ask you something?" Brad said.

"Sure".

"Will you be my date to homecoming?".

"Totally".

He kissed my cheek and went to a diner and ate. After the diner we all went home and I'm stressing to pick a dress for homecoming.