Chapter 55

When I got home I sat on my couch and turned the tv on. I was falling asleep when Cameron came into the living room yelling. "Bella a letter came in from Yale". I immediately woke up and grabbed the letter from him. "I don't want to open this I'm too scared". "You'll never know until you open the letter". "You're right that's why I'm gonna do it tomorrow". "It'll kill you if you don't open in now". "Ok you're right but I'm nervous cuz my whole life is in this letter". "You'll never know until you open it". "Ok here I go", I said as I tore the envelope open. As I opened it I held my breath until I read if I got in or not. "I got in", I said to Cameron.  "Congratulations bells". "I GOT IN!!", I yelled as I ran up to my room. I layed down on my bed thinking about the future when my mom came in. "I'm so proud of you baby", she said and kissed my forehead. "I can finally say that my child is going to an Ivy League school", she said. "I'm so excited to study medical things". "What do you want to study specifically?". "I'm not sure yet but I'll figure it out". "Well I'll let you get your sleep, goodnight", my mom said as she left the room. "Night". I decided to go on my laptop and look up apartments or places to stay so that I can convince Hayes to stay with me. Just as I was about to look up more places Hayes texted me.

Hayes- are you home?

Me- yeah, sorry I forgot to call you

Hayes- it's good

Me- I had a great time tonight and I hope we can do it again

Hayes- anytime babe

Me- anytime?

Hayes- that's what I said

Me- how about when we move to Connecticut

Hayes- goodnight

I didn't respond cuz I knew he was mad at me for pressuring him but I couldn't help it. I'm gonna wait to tell him I got into Yale because I don't wanna pressure him.

...

The next day

I was studying for a math test when Shelby texted.

Shelby- come over at 6 so that we can talk

Me- sure, and is Ariana, Mia , and Chloe gonna be there?

Shelby- yeah and I'm gonna order pizza

Me- ok I'll bring over chips

Shelby- k

Me- I'll see you at six

Shelby- see ya

After I finished texting Shelby, Hayes called me.

Hayes- good morning babe

Me- morning babe

Hayes- so I was wondering if you wanted to come over for lunch?

Me- yeah I'll come over

Hayes- I can pick you up and drop you off since you're going to Shelby's house

Me- how do you know about that?

Hayes- Daniel told me and the guys and I are gonna watch football tonight

Me- isn't it a school night?

Hayes- why are you sleeping over Shelby's if it's a school night?

Me- because we're gonna catch up

Hayes- and talk about me

Me- maybe

Hayes- have you heard anything from Yale or Florida yet?

Me- I decided that Yale is my number one school and no I haven't

I lied because I don't wanna tell him yet