Chapter 28

1 week later (Friday )

Hayes and I have been secretly going out for a week and things are going great so far. Nobody has questioned anything because we haven't been talking much in school but out of school we are always together. I was studying for a Spanish test I had on Monday , when hayes texted me.

Hayesssss😍🔥❤️😂- meet me at the beach in an hour.

Me- why it's like 49 degrees

"Hayesssss😍🔥❤️😂- you'll find out in an hour.

Me- ok

I asked my mom to drop me off at the beach because I told her I was "hanging" out with Shelby.

I walked out of the car and I looked for Hayes on the beach.

I couldn't find him until someone flipped me over their back. I started hitting them and I said "put me down!, put me down!". The person finally put me down.

"Geez bell chill, Hayes said".

"Omg I hate you, I said playfully".

"Will this make you forgive me? he said".

He kissed me softly

"Well I don't know yet?. I said.

He kissed me again

"You good now? , he asked.

"Definitely".

We walked up and down the beach hand and hand for awhile until we got to a certain spot.

We sat down on a blanket and he started to take out food.

He made muffins, cookies, and brownies.

"Did you make this stuff?"

"Yeah with a little help from Skylynn".

"Aww this is so sweet".

"So are you".

We sat down and ate our food and gazed at the moon and the stars.

The wind started to blow my hair around and my hair became a mess. I started to put it up when Hayes stopped me.

"I like your hair like this".

"Why? I asked giggling".

"Because it makes you look even hotter"

"Shut up".

He looked into my eyes and he tucked my hair behind my ear.

"You look amazing every time I see you".

"Uh huh".

" I mean it".

"Ok I believe you".

"Good".

"Can I ask you something?".

"Definitely".

"Why was I your only real girlfriend?".

"Because you were my only true girlfriend and I care about you and not how you look. All of those other girls can't compare to you and I feel like you care about me and not my fame.".

"I feel the same way about you".

"When we broke up I was honestly so upset that I stayed in bed for 2 days and I posted old pics of me and my friends".

"Oh".

"If I could go back in time I would've never cheated and I would have always been by your side".

"I know. Can I tell you something?"

"Go ahead".

"I was gonna choose you over the summer but then you left and I was alone and I felt like I needed someone so I went out with Brad. When you came back to school I was gonna break up with Brad but then he was so nice and I didn't want to hurt his feelings".

"Well I'm glad that I'm with you now".

"So am I".

Next day

Today I was going to a basketball game with everyone just to hang out.

I sat with Shelby, Ariana, and Chloe.

"Do you guys want anything from the concession stand?, I asked.

"No, they all replied".

I was walking to the line when I saw Hannah.

"Hi, I said".

"What".

"I just wanted to say hi".

"Look Dallas I don't don't like you".

"Um ok".

"Oh and I know you and Hayes kissed the other night".

"No we didn't".

"I have pics and if you piss me off I'll put it online for the world to see".

"Ok, I said sounding scared".

"Now get away".

I just walked into the line and got my food and I was really frightened.