Chapter 59

1 week later

I was finishing packing for the trip tomorrow when Hayes called me. "Hi", I said. "Hey, so are you busy?". "No I just finished packing, what's up?". "Since you finished packing could you help me start?". "Yeah I'll be over there in 20 minutes". "Ok bye babe". "Bye". After that conversation I sat down and watched tv for 10 minutes and Cameron came in. "So I forgot to ask, how are you and Hayes from the other night?". "We're actually really great". "See what I told you". "Yeah he's going to Yale with me and we plan to live together". "Wow you have this all planned out". "Yeah". "Plans can change though". "I know but I intend of sticking to my plans". "What are your plans after high school exactly?". "So I plan to graduate college, go to Medical school, get married, have kids, and live a good life". "That's a good plan and you should stick to it". "Don't worry, I will".

After talking to Cameron I drove over to Hayes' house. When I walked in I looked at his suit case and he didn't even start to pack. "Hey why didn't you start to pack?", I asked. "Because I never pack without you here". "That's true", I said as I started to fold his shirts. "That's a tradition that we have". "I have to admit that I love this tradition". "Me too, mainly because I don't have to pack". I gave him a dirty look and he looked at me and laughed. "And because you're here with me". "Yeah that better be the main reason", I said. "Trust me it is". "So what are we gonna do in California?". "That's gonna be a surprise". "I hate surprises". "I know". "Then just tell me". "I'll tell you in 24 hours Izzy". "Stop". "Izzy". "No Hayes I hate that name". "Izzy, Izzy,Izzy". "You wanna go there?". "Of course". "Ok hayesyboo ". "You went too far". "Well don't call me Izzy and I won't have to go there". "You're hot when you're mad". "Yeah ok". "Come on don't be mad". "I'm not mad". "Please be happy". "I'm happy and excited for this trip". "Good". "Just please don't call me Izzy". "I was just kidding when I said that and I won't say if it bothers you". "Good, now let's get back to packing".

After we finished packing he ordered Chinese food and we watched tv. "This trip is gonna be great", Hayes said. "Totally, mainly because you're gonna be on it". "You're so sweet". "Yeah". "So how are things at home?". "Why?". "Because I care". "Things are ok, how about you". "Um this is my house". "Oh yeah I forgot, oopsies". "It's ok". "So how's life at your parents' house". "It's good I guess, I visit them every other day". "That's good, so how's Skylynn?". "Skylynn is still obsessed with horses as usual and she's good". "How's Nash". "Nash is actually touring in South America at the moment and I haven't really talked to him since he left". "Oh yeah I forgot". "So how have you been?". "I've been great and right now I'm hangin with a great guy". "Who's this guy?". "Well he's tall, he has dark brown hair, blue eyes, and he's sitting next to me right now". "Well I'm with the sweetest, prettiest, and nicest girl I know". "Well I don't know if I'm that pretty but everything else I agree with". "Actually you're not pretty". "Wow...". "You're beautiful". "That was so cheesy but I like cheesy". "And I like you". He tucked my hair behind my ear and started to stroke my hair. "I really like when you do that", I said. "Do you like when I do this?", he asked and kissed me. "Yeah I kinda like that". "I know what you'll like better". "What's that?". He got beside me and started to kiss my neck. "That's what you like better", I said. He stopped and asked "so are you not enjoying this?". "I enjoy it but I don't enjoy hickeys". "Well can't you cover them up like you usually do?". "Yeah and that's why I don't mind it". "So do you mind if I do this?", he said and picked me up. "No I don't really mind, unless you drop me". He picked me up over his head and I felt like I was gonna fall. "Hayes I swear if you drop me". He let go of my waist and I started screaming until he grabbed it again. "Omg I hate you", I said. "You do know that girls only say I hate you to the guys that they love". "Shut up". "I'm just saying". He laid me down on the floor and stood above me and leaned in to kiss me and I leaned in back and he got on the floor and pulled away and started tickling me. "Stop Hayes", I said while laughing. He continued to tickle me until I got a grip and pinned him to the floor and I sat on him.