Chapter 51

I don't know why I'm even trying with Hayes anymore. It's getting harder and harder watching him act like he's all that and seeing him act like the world revolves around him. During school I saw Hayes talking to Hannah and she was giggling all flirtatious and I just rolled my eyes and kept on walking until I found Brandon. "I hate life, I said. "Why?". "Hayes is talking to Hannah even thought we're dating and he knows I hate her". "Why?". "Cuz he's mad at me about a fight we had last night". "I swear your boyfriends' a baby". "You don't think I already know that". "Just break up with him, Brandon said. "I don't want to do that, we're just having a rough patch". "What ever you say Bells", he said walking away. As he left Hayes walked up to me. "Are you enjoying your ex, he said". "No my ex is my friend and at least I'm not talking to your enemy". "Can you just get over the whole phone crap". "No I'm mad cuz I never see you anymore and all you do is text on your phone and I miss you". "I'll make it up to you, come to my football game tonight". "I don't know". "You have to come, trust me it will be worth it". "I'll see if I have anything planned tonight". "Please I'll buy you a turkey sandwhich or anything you want for lunch". "Maybe". "If I buy you lunch will you at least try to go, he asked me. "Fine I'll try". "Good, I better see you, he said and then kissed  the top of my head and he walked me to class. I sat in class wondering how he was gonna make it up to me at a football game and I decided to text him.

Me- So how are you gonna make it up to me?

Hayes💘- don't worry about it

Me- yeah but I want to know

Hayes💘- you will

Me- but now🙄

Hayes💘-babe I'm in class trying to learn calculus so if I keep texting you I'm gonna fail

Me- Kk😭

Hayes💘- I love you

Me- yeah yeah now go back to learning that useless shit

Hayes💘- I will

After that class I went to lunch and when I got to my seat I saw a turkey sandwhich, potato chips, and a bottle of water. I sat down next to Hayes and I picked up my sandwhich and started to eat it.

Ariana- Looks like someone was hungry".

Me- I was

my hair was in my face while I was messily eating. Hayes grabbed a hair tie off of my wrist and put my hair into a pony tail.

Chloe- you guys are goals

Dante- nah Hayes is just doing her a favor

Chloe- and this is why you don't have a girlfriend Dante

Hayes- I'm just trying to be a good boyfriend

Me- and you are

He kissed me lightly and then I went back to eating

Shelby- aww

Dante- ew

Connor- is Dante jealous

Dante-no Bella's gross that's why

Shelby- I agree

Me- and this is why I hate you both

Daniel- me too

Hayes- no Dante is my mcm

I rolled my eyes and started laughing

Me- of course he is

Hayes- it's ok cuz you're my wce

Me- yeah I better be