Chapter 14

A week later
Homecoming was really fun with Brad and I wish I could rewind the time. I just wish that I could have spent it with all of my friends. Today I'm going home after school and hanging out all by myself. "Fun right"

It was 3pm and i was eating Oreos when I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door figuring it was Cameron but it wasn't.

"Hey" Hayes said.

"What are you doing here?" I said nicely.

"I need to talk to you" he said

"Ok go on".

"That whole fight was a misunderstanding."

"How so?"

"I never meant to get into a fight with your boyfriend".

"But you did."

"I know, it was a mistake."

"What do you want?"

"To apologize for putting you through all of this."

"You say that every time you do something wrong."

"I know but I also know that 15 is the age where you think your doing what's best but your actually not."

"Oh."

"I was only trying to protect you."

"It's ok and he's my boyfriend and trust him".

"In sorry bells".

"I know".

"I missed you these past few days".

"I missed you too".

We hugged each other for a minute and then we pulled away face to face. He bit his bottom lip and I started to lean in and so did he, until he stopped me.

"Bella you can't do this, we can't do this."

"I wasn't even thinking".

"I know, because I know that you wouldn't ever cheat on anyone".

"Yeah I think I was just caught up in the moment".

"Yeah and I should probably go".

"Um yeah".

As he left I felt heartbroken and I don't know what to do. I like Brad but I think I like Hayes too and I don't know what to do. I'm supposed to be a loyal girlfriend but all I feel like is a slut. Fans bash on me all of the time and I'm starting to believe what they say. I feel like I'm lost and I don't feel like I'm Bella Dallas I feel like I'm slutty Dallas who can't pick a guy even though she has a boyfriend. After he left I grabbed my laptop and sat on my couch. I typed in relationship advice. I clicked on a video and started to watch it. It talked about how to manage a relationship and it talked about relationship crisis'. As I was watching the video Brad texted but I ignored it. I feel like I'm Miley in Hannah Montana when she had to pick Jake or Jesse. As I was watching a video Shelby and Ariana barged into the house.

"Oh um hi" I said as I closed my laptop really quick.

"What was that" Shelby questioned.

"Homework, I lied.

"Oh for what class, Ariana asked.

"Spanish", I said.

"Oh really cuz we didn't have Spanish homework", Ariana said.

"Oh oops, I said.

"Stop lying, what is that" Shelby asked.

"Nothing but let's go to my room"

Ariana grabbed my laptop and saw what was in it.

"Are you and Brad having problems?, Ariana asked.

"No, I lied.

"Then why did you look up relationship advice, Shelby asked.

"I don't know,.

"It's alright to admit that you guys have problems, Shelby said.

"WE DON'T"

"Geez calm down, Ari said.

"Let's go , Shelby said".

As they walked out I realized I snapped at them and I made a huge mistake.