Chapter 9

When I got home I decided to take a nice long bath. I put and pink bath bomb in the tub and it was ombré. I sat in the tub for awhile thinking about Hayes and Brad. I like Brad but I love Hayes and he loves me back but he cheated on me and I don't think I can trust him. Hayes was my first love and that won't ever change but I'm afraid to get hurt again. After all of my thinking I'm gonna stay withy Brad because he treats me good and he would never cheat or do anything to hurt me.

When I got out of my bath I got dressed and layed on my bed. I grabbed my phone to see text messages from Shelby, Brad, Brandon, and Hayes. First I checked Brads text.

Bradley💖- I hope you get better soon babe😘

When I saw this I blushed a little.

Me- Thanks and see you in school on Monday😘

Bradley💖- ok

After I read his text I read Shelby's text

Shelby🙅🏻-where are you?

Me- I wasn't feeling good so I left.

After I texted her I texted Brandon

Brandon😜- Did you leave?

Me- yeah😔

After I texted him I looked at Hayes' text.

Hayes💔- Where did you go because I need to talk to you about last night even though it probably didn't mean anything to you it meant meant something to me. When you get a chance text me back❤️.

I stared at the text for awhile and I thought about texting him back but I didn't want to get attached to him. I decided not to text him back because I didn't want to think about him.

After I went on Instagram, snapchat, and Twitter I put on my favorite movie, high school musical. That was my go to movie and I sang all of the songs to myself. When the song "when there was me and you" came on I thought about how I felt and I decided to forget about everything.

The next morning

When I woke up I made myself French toast and I watched Dance moms. My mom came down and sat with me.

Hey sweetie how's life been treating you these days.

"It's ok I guess".

Are you still dating that boy , Brad?

"Yeah"

Has he been good to you?

"Yeah, he's a really nice boy and he treats me good".

Oh did you know that your father and I were high school sweethearts.

"No I didn't and that's so cute because those are really rear".

Yeah and I had Cameron at 16 and I had you at 22.

"You were a teen mom?"

Yeah and it was hard juggling school and taking care of Cam but I managed to get through it.

"Oh did you have and fun while pregnant?"

Not really and plus it was a lot of work because Cam was a tough baby.

"Oh I'm sorry".

Don't be because I'm glad I had you and Cam but I'm letting you know that you shouldn't be doing things like that.

"I promise I won't".

Ok well I gotta get to work but I love you.

"Wait it's Sunday?"

I know but I'm directing a show today.

"What show"?

Teen spirit. It stars Brandon Besson, and Madison Underwood.

"Oh Brandon is my guy best friend".

Yeah he's a cutie pie.

"We'll have a good day at work".

Bye sweetie

After she left Cameron sat down next to me.

Good morn Bells

"Morning Cam".

So how was being "sick" last night.

"Who told you?"

Hayes texted and he asked about you.

"Oh".

What's really going on bells cuz I know you haven't got sick since you were 11.

"It's nothing".

Are you pregnant?

"Dude!"

What?, I'm just asking

"No I'm not pregnant I'm just having trouble with something".

Oh, well just letting you know that Nash, Taylor, Matt, and carter are coming over later.

"That's cool and I really miss them".

Me too. So what is your problem.

"I don't wanna talk about it".

Ok then but tell me later

"Ok"

After I talked to Cameron I went up to my room .