Chapter 57

When I woke up Hayes was already up packing his stuff. "Good morning beautiful", he said then pecked my lips. "What time is it?" "It's 10:30". "Shoot I was supposed to wake up at 10 to help you pack". "Don't worry about it, I let you sleep in and I packed your stuff too". Thank you". "It's the least I could do since you always help me pack". "That's true". "Do you want me to drive you home?". "If you want to". "I'll drop you off to get ready for tonight". "What's tonight?". "Your mom invited me over for dinner". I looked at him wide eyes. "What's wrong?, we've had dinner with your family before". "Yeah but it's always awkward with my dad , my mom, Sierra, and Cameron". "Don't worry about it, it's gonna be fine". "I hope because all they ever wanna do is talk about tour and I know that Cameron wants you to go back on tour". "Don't worry I'm not gonna go back on tour because I wanna spend my senior year here with you and my friends but especially you". "That's sweet". I got up about 5 minutes later and got dressed and I helped Hayes take down the tent. "How did you sleep?", Ariana asked. "Good I'm happy cuz I slept through the night, how bout you?". "It was good and bad". "Why?". "It was good because Josh and I spent the night together which my parents wouldn't approve of but whatever and the bad part was that he snores". "Does he snore loud?". "No, but he still snores". "Oh". "Ari help me with this!", Josh said from a distance. "I gotta go". "I heard". She ran off to help Josh and I walked back to Hayes. "I'll grab my stuff and put it in the car", I said. "Ok I'm just finishing up putting the tent cover in the bag". "If you want I can grab your stuff too". "It's ok I'll do it". After everyone finished packing up all of our stuff we all said our goodbyes and we all left at the same time. While Hayes drove there was luckily no traffic and I got home pretty fast. When he pulled up to the front of my house he got out of the car and brought my stuff inside. When we got inside my mom was making an apple pie. "Good morning Mrs. Dallas", Hayes said. "Oh good morning Hayes, remember that you're coming over at 5", she said ."I didn't forget an important event like that". "Good, so I'm planing on cooking steak and mash potatoes if that's ok with you", she said. "Yeah of course that's Bella's favorite meal". "Oh yeah I forgot". "How do you forget your own daughter's favorite meal?, my boyfriend can remember but you can't", I said. "Isabella I have 2 other children that have different favorite meals". "Whatever", I said. I put my stuff on the bottom of the stairs and walked Hayes to the door. "So I'll see you later", he said. "Yup". He leaned into kiss me until Cameron came down the stairs yelling "Hayes is that you?". I rolled my eyes and said "you're kinda interrupting something". "I don't care, Hayes how've you been bro?", Cameron said. "I've been good", Hayes said. "So have you considered coming back on tour?", Cameron asked. "I wish but I wanna spend my senior year with your sister", he said. "Ew why?", Cameron asked. "Who are you calling ew?", I asked. "Because I love your sister", Hayes said. "Why?", Cameron asked. "Because she's sweet and clearly hot", Hayes said. "Don't call Bella hot cuz she's more like not", Cameron said. "We'll see you later", I said to Hayes nearly pushing him out of the door. "Ugh Cameron you're so annoying". "You're the annoying one, you're the reason he isn't coming on the tour, Isabella". "That's his choice not mine". "Stop making him love you". I rolled my eyes and walked away. I was really nervous for dinner tonight so I went in my closet and searched for an outfit to wear. I stopped looking when I laid my eyes on a cute burgundy dress.