Chapter 50

2 months later
The first day of school

I walked down the senior hall with my face held high and with pride. When I walked in a couple of freshmen asked to take pictures with me and I took them and kept on walking. Everyone I saw looked older and more mature then me but I don't care cuz I'm gonna hopefully grow. When I walked down the hall I saw all of the freshmen surrounding Hayes and I just smiled. I walked down until I got where he was and I pretended to be a freshmen. I got in the little crowd of people and I yelled Hayes I love you , like a fan girl. "I love you too, he called back. I just started laughing until he saw me. "Bella I've missed you for these two past weeks, he said as he walked up to me. He went on a small tour for two weeks and I missed him so much. "Me too, I said". "You down for pizza after school?, he asked". "We'll see, I teased and walked away". All of the fan girls started screaming and freaking out and it was adorable how they liked our relationship. I was approached by at least 10 freshmen boys trying to flirt with me and I just played along to be nice cuz all of them knew who I was. I walked to my first class which was English and I saw Brandon, and Connor in there so I sat between them. I didn't see my friends much in the summer because I was always busy helping Cameron plan something. "Hey guy, how was your summer?", I asked. "It was lit, Connor said. "Stop lying, it was boring, Brandon said". "So was mine, I said". "I'm so happy we get to leave this place soon, Connor said". "High school went by so fast, I said". "Too fast, I missed everything cuz of my show, Brandon said". "So did you get all of the freshmen I asked". "Totally, Brandon said". After we finished talking class started. Our teacher talked about rules, policies, and supplies that we need for the year. After that class I had science and the teacher explained the same thing, after that I had history, a study hall, and Spanish and they explained the same things. It was finally 5th period and I was ready for lunch. When I got down to lunch I found everyone and I sat at the table. "Hey I miss you, "Shelby said to me. "I miss you too , I said because I don't have any classes with her. "Besties for life, Dante said mocking us. After that I saw Hayes walk in with a whole bunch of girls surrounding him and they followed him everywhere he went. "Seems like your bf is gonna get a new gf, Connor said. "Nah my bro Hayes is loyal, Josh said. "Well he cheated on her once, who's to say he's not going to again, Tyler said. "Guys shut up, Brandon said. "You guys are so immature, Shelby said. "Aren't we all immature, Chloe said. Everyone was still talking and I looked over at Hayes and he looked at me and looked away. I felt a sudden sickness in my stomach and I looked back at the group. "So what did you think Bella?, Brandon said. "Huh, what I said not playing attention. "About the new episode I shot?, Brandon said. "I thought it was great, I said. Soon later, lunch ended and I went back to my classes.

End of school day

I went to my locker to put my stuff away when Hayes came up to me. "Hey babe, he said". "Hi". "Why do you look upset?". "I'm not I'm just annoyed I said". "Well how bout you come to my place and we can chill". "I don't know". "It'll just be me and you". "Fine, I said". "I'll drive you home he said".

When we finally got to his house I layed on his couch and he layed next to me and put his arm around my waist. "This is a really comfortable position, I said". "I could sit with you here all day. "Me too". He turned on the tv and put on Netflix. He removed my hair from my face and kissed me on the cheek lightly. After 5 minutes of us laying there I felt myself starting to drift to sleep but I left my eyes wide open. I saw Hayes on his phone while he was next to me. I grabbed his phone from his hand and tossed it onto another chair. "What was that for?, he asked. "Because we're supposed to be spending time together and you're using your phone". "Oh right sorry I'm just busy". "These days it seems like you're always too busy for me". "Bella it's not all about you". "Duh I can tell by the way we're supposed to be hanging out and you're on your phone". Why are you acting like my mother?". "I'm not and I think I'm gonna go", I said and I grabbed my stuff and left.