Chapter 64

Day of prom

I woke up with butterflies with my stomach and I could feel myself getting warm. I've been waiting for this day since 5th grade and now it's finally here. I'm really excited but I'm feeling extremely nervous.

I got myself out of bed and got dressed to go to school. School already stressed me out enough and today it's gonna stress me out even more because I have 1 test and 2 quizzes.

When I walked in to school I saw Riley and Skylar talking and they both walked up to me.

"Thank you for everything", Riley said

"It was no problem and plus maybe things worked out for the best", I said.

"Yeah I guess, I should've listened to everyone when they called him a fuckboy".

"It's not always the case but it's your judgement call".

"I know and I made a bad one".

"Everyone makes mistakes and maybe you'll find a new guy that will treat you better".

"I really hope so".

"Me too".

"Good luck at prom tonight".

"Thank you".

"So are you nervous?", Skylar asked.

"Yeah I'm really nervous".

"So what's your dress look like?", Riley asked.

I showed them a picture of me in my dress and they were amazed.

"Wow Bella you really do have it all", Riley said

"What do you mean?".

"Your life is so good", Skylar said.

"How?".

"You're super pretty, super nice, and you're dating the hottest guy in school", Riley said

"I'm not perfect though".

"Here comes your perfect boy now", Skylar said and they walked away.

I turned around to see Hayes and I took a deep breath before I talked.

"Hi", I said.

"Hey", he said and grabbed my hand

"Today is gonna be long as hell", he said

"I guess".

"At least they're letting us out of class early".

"If they didn't I wouldn't have anytime to get ready".

"Me neither and I wanna look good for my girl".

I felt myself blushing super hard at that comment.

"Are you blushing?", he asked.

"No, I said and covered my face.

He gave me a super tight hug and lifted me off of my feet. The warning bell starred to ring and he put me down.

"I gotta go but I'll see you later", he said.

"Bye".

As I was heading to class someone bumped into me and said "watch it". When the person turned around I saw Hannah.

"Oh hey Bella", she said with an attitude. "Hey Hannah", I said without trying to be awkward.