Chapter 7

After I texted Hayes the girls got ready for their boyfriends and I didn't really get ready. I just wanted to relax by myself and not have Hayes constantly trying to get me back even though I have a boyfriend. None of my friends really talk to Brad so I don't usually bring him up.

When we got to the movies the boys were already waiting inside for us. We all got in the line and bought tickets for "the boy". When we got into the theater I sat in between Shelby and Hayes. Before the movie I started to talk to him. "Are you mad at me?". No why would I be. "I don't know and I'm sorry Cam is being annoying". It's alright I mean he's just playin. "Oh that's true". Yup. "So how's baseball training". It's great how's softball. "It's good and plus it gets my mind off of things". Same and I'm sorry for threatening that I would tell Brad about you choosing me. "It's ok". It's not ok cuz friends don't blackmail each other. "That's true but you didn't have to do that".. I care about you and friends don't snitch. "That's true". I finished my drink im gonna go get another one, do you want anything? "I'll go with you I said and I got up. We both got in line and after we saw a prize claw so we played. When we played we I was trying to move it and he put his hands near mine to help me and then he touched my hand. We both looked up at each other and his eyes glowed and we both stared at each other until I stopped.

After the movie we decided to get ice cream. I ordered vanilla with rainbow sprinkles. After we ate the boys walked us home and left.