Chapter 19

1 month later

It's been a month since the party and its the beginning of December. My sophomore year has been flying by and it's really scaring me. Hayes is still with Hannah and Mia and I are still talking about her. Tonight we are all going iceskating and its gonna be fun. It's just awkward because all of my best friends have boyfriends and all of them have been in relationships for more then a year and I can't even be in one for 6 months.

We all got to the rink at about 7 and it was teen night so a lot of couples were there and a lot of people that were single were there too. As soon as I got on the ice I felt myself slip a little and Brandon caught me.

"You're really clumsy".

"You don't think I know that".

"Ha lets go".

He grabbed my hand in a friendly way and we went really slow. Brandon acts like my brother because he protects me. Brandon kinda scares people that try to hurt me because he is 6'1 and he's really strong. While we were skating people took pictures because we were both "famous". Whenever I'm with him I feel protected and safe. While we skated I saw Hayes and Hannah out of the rink and they both looked pissed off. I made eye contact to Mia and she nodded.

"What's up with you and Mia?" Brandon asked.

"Nothing".

I looked at Hayes again and looked back over.

"Oh no"

"What?"

"You don't have a crush on Grier do you?".

"I don't know".

"Dude he hurt you".

"So did you".

"Yeah but he's a player".

" I know but I don't know why I'm so attracted to him".

"What about Brad?"

" oh we broke up like a month ago".

"Did you tell anyone?"

"Just Mia".

"Why Mia?"

"She's helping me get him back".

"How?".

"She's helping me get back at Hannah".

"Why? , Hannah didn't do anything to you, Hayes did".

"That's true but still".

"Don't blame Hannah, she just wants a boyfriend just like you".

"I know but I want Hayes more".

"Well you have to get him to like you again".

" I don't know how".

"Figure it out".

We were still skating and then we both got off the ice.

"He likes sexy girls".

"Don't change for a boy who doesn't like you for you".

"Then how am I supposed to get him back".

"The girl he fell in love with is the one he wants".

"But it isn't".

"I don't know what to tell you but I know you'll make s good choice.

"Thanks for being here when I need you".

"No problem".

I kissed him in a friendly way and he kissed me back really slow. We both got up and met up with everyone again.

"What should we do next?, Dante asked.

"Let's go bowling, Mia said".

"Whatever you want princess".

"In your dreams buddy" she said pushing him in a flirty way.

"Yeah buddy , jacob said pushing him a little.

"Don't be mean to my bro, Shelby said".

"Ya bro is a wimp, Tyler said.

"Wow Tyler such a good comeback", Dante said

"Tyler you need work, Gabe said.

"Shut up, Tyler said.

We made the teams up

1. Mia, Dante, Abby, Connor, Jacob
2. Shelby, Daniel, Ariana, Josh
3. Chloe, Gabe, Tyler, Hallie
4. Bella, Brandon, Hannah, Hayes

I was up first on my team and I knocked 7 pins down and then made a spare. I high fived all of my team mates and then it was awkward when I touched Hayes' hand. Next it was Brandon and he made a strike and then I hugged him tight. After that Hannah knocked 4 down and that's it and then her and Hayes got excited for no reason. After that Hayes knocked down 8 and got a spare. After that I went again and only knocked down 9. After that Brandon knocked down 9 and got a spare. After that Hannah went and she got a strike and had a freak attack. After that Hayes went again and got a strike. We kept on playing until it was my turn again and Hannah went to grab me a ball and when I was going up she dropped it on my foot.

"Owwwwww I yelled a little".

Brandon picked me up bridal style and sat me down.

"Oops , she said and flipped her blonde hair.

I started crying because of the pain and Brandon took off my shoe and sock and looked at it. After people saw me crying people came up.

"What happened?, Ariana asked.

"A bowling ball fell on her foot, Brandon said".

Just as my friends were talking Hannah and Hayes walked away from the scene and acted like it was nothing. After about 10 minutes of being in pain Cameron picked me up and brought me to the emergency room. They took x-rays of my foot and I sat and waited for the results. After waiting for 15 minutes the doctor came back and told me that I had broken my foot. He put me in a cast and gave me crutches and we left. I was having a great night until that little bitch just had to drop that ball on my foot. When Cam and I were in the car I elevated my foot and put ice on my foot. The doctor told me that I would have my cast for 6 weeks. I had a pink cast and Cam was the first one to sign it. For the rest of the night I did t move or talk to anyone because I was still pissed off at Hannah. She didn't even apologize or text just to make sure I was ok. Now I wanna get revenge with Mia and now no one can stop me , not even Brandon. I want Hannah to feel the way I feel or the Way others feel about her.